ICICI Debit Card for Online Transaction Activation Process by Customer Care Support, and iMobile App or Net Banking Facility at https://icicibank.com…
Online transactions are disabled by default on new debit cards issued by the ICICI Bank based on RBI rules. To use your debit card for online transactions like POS, Online purchases for Domastic or International transactions, you must individually activate these options after you have ICICI ATM Card Activation. You need to enable the services online using mobile banking or net banking.
If you have an ICICI Bank debit card, we will show you how to enable online transactions. Anyone who needs to activate or deactivate ICICI Debit Card for online payments can follow the methods to manage in a simple manner.
Way’s to Activate ICICI Debit Card for Online Transaction
To enable or disable ICICI Bank Debit Card every user can able to manage the below ways.
- iMobile App.
- ICICI Net Banking.
- Calling Customer Care.
How to do ICICI Debit Card Activation for Online Transaction through ICICI Net Banking
- Visit the https://www.icicibank.com ICICI Net Banking Portal.
- Login by Username and Password, and reach the dashboard of the account.
- Select “My Card’s” and then click ”ATM/Debit Card” on the page.
- Select the Debit Card and Activate the following options:
- Retails Transactions.
- E-Commerce Transactions.
- Contactless Transactions.
- Set a transaction limit and click “Submit“.
- After verify the transction by OTP recived on registered mobile number.
- The System will Set the limit for you.
How to do ICICI Debit Card Activation for Online Transaction by iMobile App
- Open the iMobile and Login by MPIN or Biomatrics.
- Select “Debit Card” and choose “Transctions Settings“.
- Manage the transctions for “Domastic or International“.
- Enable or Disable by taping Marchent Outlets, ATM withdrawls, Online, Tap on Pay.
- Select the limit transctiion to increase or decrease card limit.
How to Activate ICICI Debit Card for Online Transaction through Customer Care
- Dial to ICICI Bank Customer Care number 18601207777 from your registered mobile.
- Select the responcible option to connect Phone banking officer from the IVRS Menu.
- Ask for “Enable Online Transactions”, the phone banking officer will enable after verification of account details to the online transctions for International, E-Commerce, and ATM Withdrawals.
Incase of errors or any kind of issues please contact nearby branch of ICICI Bank, for more details please visit the page.