The IDFC First Bank Debit Card Supports international transactions. However, in accordance with RBI standards, your IDFC Debit Card is restricted from making international transactions. To transact for foreign currencies, you must manually activate international transactions.
This guide helps you how to activate or enable international transaction on your IDFC First Bank ATM cum Debit Card in a simple step-by-step manner.
How to Activate International Transaction by IDFC Mobile App
- Using your smartphone, launch the IDFC First Bank Mobile Banking App.
- To log in, enter your four-digit PIN or use Biometrics.
- On the main page, select “HAVE” from the bottom menu.
- Then, from the top, click the “Cards” button, and from the following page, select your IDFC ATM CUM Debit Card.
- Now, under the online transaction section, select Manage Card and then Switch ON “International Usage.” Enter the daily limit as well. (You can also use it internationally for cash withdrawals, offline transactions, and other purposes as needed).
- At the bottom of the page press “Confirm“.
- On the new screen, enter the MPIN and click the Verify Button.
How to Activate International Transaction on ATM Card by IDFC Net Banking
- Open the IDFC net baking website on your computer/mobile device – https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login
- Log in using your mobile phone number (RMN), Password, and the OTP sent to your phone.
- Click the HAVE option from the top menu on the homepage.
- Then, under “Cards,” select your debit card.
- Then choose the option to manage card usage.
- Turn the switch to ON to activate “International Usage.”
- At the bottom of the page press the “Conform and Obtain OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP that you received on your phone on the new screen and click the Verify button.
How to Activate IDFC Debit Card International Transaction through Customer Care Support
- Contact IDFC First Bank’s customer service department at 1800 419 4332.
- Use the IVR option to reach a customer support agent.
- Inform the customer service representative that you wish to activate international use of your debit card.
- Confirm the information, such as your debit card number.
- The customer service representative will enable or start it on your behalf.
For more and complete information please visit the official website of IDFC First Bank at https://www.idfcfirstbank.com, or contact the 24*7 customer care helpline from the registered mobile number of the account.