When you have recently purchased a new sim card from Airtel, it can be difficult to remember your own mobile number. If you need your phone number in an emergency and cannot remember it, do not worry Your Airtel phone will come in handy.
Airtel Number Check
Here are four simple methods for checking your Airtel Number
- USSD Code.
- Customer Support.
- Thanks App.
How to Check your Airtel Number by USSD Code
- This is the most basic way to find your mobile number.
- Insert your SIM card into your phone. Verify that your Airtel SIM Card has been activated.
- Open the phone dialler app and enter the USSD code (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) *282# and click the call button.
- On your phone’s screen, you will see a flash message with your Airtel number that says, “Hi, your phone number is: “xxxxxxxxxx.“
- Remember to write down your phone number.
- Dial *121*1# on your dial pad.
- You will display a flash message that says “Please wait while we retrieve your information.”
- After a few seconds, you will receive a message with a special offer, and when you press OK on that message.
- you will receive another flash message. This second flash message will include your phone number.
How to Check your Airtel Mobile Number by Customer Support
- To consult Airtel Customer Care, dial 121 from your Airtel number.
- To connect to Airtel Mobile Services, dial 1.
- Follow the steps as told by the automated voice to collect information such as your Airtel mobile number, mobile balance, Airtel plan validity, and so on.
How to Know Airtel Number by Thanks App
Airtel has created a one-stop digital app called Airtel Thanks to smartphone users. Android and iOS smartphone users can get the app from their respective app stores.
With this app, you can see all your billing information, prepaid validity, and your Airtel mobile number right in front of you. To find out your Airtel mobile number using the Thanks app, follow these steps: