The AnyROR Anywhere portal is an online service for accessing Gujarat land records. It was developed to make it simple for Gujarat residents to help people easily check their land records information on land, such as who owns it, its size, and the type of land. This website also supports flexibility and protects landowners’ property, along with providing online access to property records.
AnyROR Gujarat platform allows users to update information on agricultural loans and subsidies and also to ask for electricity connections as necessary. Users can find Important land records, and information may be found here. If you want to buy or sell property in Gujarat, you may verify your land records in Gujarat, including the 7/12 Utara and 8A documents, by visiting the official website. You can also receive documents like ROR and land record certificates from this website.
How to Check 7/12 Utara or Gujarat Land Records?
To check for rural and urban land records, property cards, digitally signed Records of Rights (RoRs), and other land records in Gujarat, utilize the official Anyror webpage. Follow these instructions to check AnyROR Gujarat or 7/12 Utara Gujarat land records:
- Go to the AnyROR Gujarat official website at https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/
- There are a few options on the homepage, like Land Record Rural, Land Record Urban, and Property Search. Choose the one that best matches the requirements of your search.
- If you want the rural area records, you must select the ‘View Rural land record’ option.
- Select the correct land record type from the drop-down list. Then choose the ‘Old Scanned VF-7/12 Detail’s option.
- Then select the District, Taluka, Village, and Survey No. from the drop-down options.
- After entering the captcha code, and then press the “Get Record Detail’ option.
- You will be shown a list of Old VF-7/12 records for Survey No. You specified. Select your record from the available options and then press the ‘View PDF’ option.
- Now, your Old VF-7/12 document will show on your screen, along with the land information you requested.
How to View Gujarat Rural Land Records
Using the AnyRoR Gujarat service to check land ownership and land usage in various places is a helpful option. You may also view rural land records via the AnyROR Gujarat website. Follow these instructions to access rural land records from AnyROR Gujarat.
- Visit the AnyROR Gujarat website at https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/, or use the shorter link for rural land records webpage at https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/LandRecordRural.aspx.
- Once on the website’s homepage page, look for and select the ‘View Land Record Rural’ option.
- Next, you can choose one of the types of land record options provided from the drop-down list.
- Then, choose the District, Taluka, and Village, and enter the given captcha code.
- Press the’ Get Record Details’ option. Now your land records information will be shown on your screen in digital format.
How to View Gujarat Urban Land Records
This service is a simple option for landowners and land utilization in locations. The AnyROR Gujarat website also has access to urban land records. To get urban land records from AnyROR Gujarat, follow the instructions given below.
- Go to the AnyROR Gujarat website at https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/ or the shorter URL for urban land records at https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/emilkat/GeneralReport_IDB.aspx.
- Choose ‘View Land Record – Urban’ on the home page.
- You can find property cards or unit property card options.
- Then, select one of the lists of options. We’ll choose Survey No for this example.
- To get the survey number you want, provide specific details. This includes the district, city survey office, ward, survey number, and sheet number.
- Then, enter the captcha code and select the ‘Get Record Detail’ option.
- Now, your urban land record number details will be shown on the screen.
How to Use a Gujarat Land Records Property Search
You can use the AnyROR Gujarat portal to search for land records in Gujarat through the ‘Property Search’ feature. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the AnyROR Gujarat website at https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/.
- On the main page, select the ‘Property Search’ option.
- Next, select any of the options from the list of options.
- Then, enter the necessary details like District, Sub-Registrar Office, Index-2 Village, Property/Land Type, Search Type, TP/Survey/Value Zone, Applicant Name, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- After that, click the ‘Send Verification Code’ button. You will get an OTP on your mobile phone. Type that OTP and then press the ‘Get Record Detail’ option.
- To get the documents, press on the CERSAI SEARCH. The information will be shown on the screen.
How to get Digitally Signed RoR
AnyRoR Gujarat has been launched to get digital land records to the residents of Gujarat. A Digitally Signed RoR can be utilized for official reasons. You can get it by following the below instructions.
- Go to the AnyROR Gujarat website at https://iora.gujarat.gov.in/RoR_Online.aspx.
- First, you can log in using your phone number. You will be sent an OTP to your mobile phone. Then, type this OTP to access your account.
- Then select the District, Taluka, Village, and Survey Number to add Village information.
- After, you can see all the details of your chosen land record, like Land Details.
- Press the ‘Proceed to Payment’ option and pay five rupees for each digitally signed RoR copy. To send a payment, select the ‘Pay Amount’ option.
- Now, you will be able to download your digitally signed RoR.
AnyRoR Provides Land Services
The AnyRoR service in Gujarat provides residents a number of land services and details. The following are some of the important land services available at AnyRoR Gujarat.
- 7/12 and 8A Land Records
- Land Conversion Services
- Land Survey Information
- Mutation Application
- Property Verification
- Online Payment
- Citizen Services
- Digital Records
AnyRoR Gujarat Contact Details – Helpline Number
The Gujarat government’s Revenue Department is important in providing services such as collecting, updating, and viewing land records. If a person has any problems using these services online, they can contact the Revenue Department at the following address:
- Address: Revenue Department, Block no-11, New Sachivalay, Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India).
- Helpline Number: +9179 23251501, +9179 23251507.
How can I search for land records in Gujarat online?
Go to the official website of the Gujarat Department of Revenue at https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/. To verify the land records, provide necessary details such as the name of the district, village, taluka, and survey number of the land.
How can I get the 7/12 Utara land records in Gujarat?
Go to the AnyROR land records website https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/ and pick urban or rural to find the property, and then select the correct land category. You will be able to view the 7/12 Utara details after entering the necessary information.
How do I view my land map on AnyRoR Gujarat online?
You can quickly view Gujarat land records with AnyROR. Go to AnyROR’s website. Press the Village Maps on the home page. The Village Maps page contains the list of Districts. When clicking on the district of your choosing, you may download the maps.
What is the meaning of ROR in land records?
A ROR (Record of Right) is a record that provides all of the details on a part of the land. It also includes a list of landowners’ names. Gujarat’s revenue department is in charge of maintaining this information.