APGB Balance Check Number for Andhra Pragati Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call to 09266921358. APGB Balance Enquiry Available Online & offline by Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking and Net Banking at https://www.apgb.in…
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Balance Check Number provided instant banking facilities to track the account’s available balance simply by giving a Missed Call or SMS. Customers of the bank easily access the services by linking a mobile phone number to their account number.
APGB Balance Enquiry is easy through registering mobile numbers with their account to access various banking services without visiting the branch. This guide helps make APGB Account Balance Check using missed call banking, SMS Banking, and other online & offline ways.
If you have not yet registered your mobile number with Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, you may contact the branch nearest to you to complete this work.
APGB Balance Check Number
Like All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number, the Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank also introduced a phone supporting missed call & SMS banking facilities. There is no need to visit the bank to get the available balance by using the APGB Balance check number.
Listed APGP Enquiry Numbers are helpful to check available balances under phone banking services.
- Balance Check Number: 09266921358.
- SMS Banking Number: 09266921358.
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: N/A.
APGB Balance Check
Customers who have Savings or Current Accounts can access balance enquiry by using the listed multiple ways. Andhra Pragati Grameen bank also provided its services online and offline. The online or phone banking facilities are accessible 24/7, and other methods are available by visiting the home branch only.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- APGB Mobile Banking Mobile App.
- Net Banking.
- Emailing to the Bank.
APGB Missed Call Number
Missed Call Banking is designed specially for customers who have no basic knowledge. Every customer of APGP can access the facility by giving a missed call from their phone. The Phone banking facilities are accessible 24/7 without charges unlimitedly.
The Andhra Pragati Grameen bank Missed Call Number is 09266921358
How to do APGP Balance Check by Missed Call
- Customer who have multiple accounts linked with the phone can give multiple missed calls to get all account balancess.
- Balance Statement available for only assosiated account number with the phone number only.
- The APGP Missed Call Banking available 24/7 from all network phone numbers unlimittedly linked with the account free of cost.
Here are the steps to make APGP Balance Enquiry by giving a Missed Call
- Just give a missed call to 09266921358.
- The call will be cancelled immediately after connected.
- Instantly recived an SMS with available balance from the bank servers.
APGP Balance Check Number – Toll Free
The bank’s customer Care helpline numbers also provided the balance enquiry service through IVR’S. Follow the steps to make a balance enquiry through Customer Care Toll-Free Numbers.
- Dial the APGP Helpline by Dialing 18004251809 or 18001029408.
- Follow the IVRS menu options, choose ‘Balance Enquiry‘ and give the input.
- Now you can lision your account available balance on call.
- Select ‘Send Balance by SMS‘ to get the details by an SMS.
How to do APGP Balance Check by SMS Banking?
- Send an SMS to 09266921358 with text SET<Account number>.
- After that, Andhra Pragathi Grameena Servers verify the details and send available balance through SMS as a reply.
How to Check Andhra Pragati Grameen Bank Balanceby Net Banking?
- Login to the APGP online banking system at https://www.apgbonline.in/APGB/.
- Login as ‘Retail User‘ or ‘Corporate User‘ through ‘Username‘ and ‘Password‘.
- Reach the dashboard of the account, have a look on available balance.
How to do Balance Enquiry through APGB ePassbook App
‘ePassbook‘ is the mobile banking application launched by Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank. Registered bank users can access the ePassbook facility using their smartphones—the below steps guides to make APGP Mobile Banking for balance enquiry.
- Install APGP ePassbook App from Google Playstore and Apple App Store.
- Must register by linking their phone number or visiting nearest branch.
- Login into the ‘ePassbook‘ by 4-Digit ‘MPIN‘ or ‘Biomatrics‘.
- On the dashboard of the APGP ePassbook app the available is displayed with last Sync time.
Andhra Pragati Grameen Bank Balance Check by Passbook Updating
The most straightforward approach to determine the account balance is to visit an Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank branch and have your passbook updated. The below steps helps to make a passbook update to get the available account balance.
- Visit the home branch of APGP Bank nearby you.
- Contact the helpdesk officer and request for Passbook printing.
- Passbook printing facility gives complete transction history of Credits & Debits with final available balance.
How to do Andhra Pragati Grameen Bank Balance Enquiry by ATM?
According to the reports, there are no ATM Centers under the bank. The bank issued RuPay Cards to their customers. It’s access to any bank ATM. So a customer of APGP can use their Debit Card at any ATM centre nearby you through the simple steps.
- Visit nearby any ATM Center, and Insert the Debit Card into the slot.
- Select “Balance Enquiry” from the ATM Screen.
- Verify with PIN Number to display available balance of the account.
How to Know APGP Balance through UPI?
UPI is an abbreviation for Unified Payment Interface. It enables easy access to your bank account transactions. Additionally, you may use UPI Apps to check your bank account balance.
To check your APGP Bank Balance using UPI Apps following procedures must be followed.
- Open and Login into the any UPI App like Google Pay, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, BHIM, BharatPe, or APGB ePassbook.
- Tap on the ‘Account Number‘ proceed with ‘Balance Enquiry‘.
- Veriry by ‘Passcode‘ to display available balance.
How to Check Andhra Pragati Grameen Bank Account Balance by USSD?
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) any primary model phone without data/internet connection through these steps. There is no USSD code for Andhra Pragati Grameen bank. In case of future if it is available to follow the steps.
- Dial *99# from the registered phone number.
- Choose ‘Balance Enquiry’ from the menu options by USSD reply.
- Current available balance is displayed as areply for the inquiry.
Balance Enquiry by APGP WhatsApp Banking
At this time, WhatsApp Banking has not available from Andhra Pragati Grameen Bank Balance. The facility is open shortly. Once the Andhra Pragati Grameen bank Bank WhatsApp Banking services are available, retail customers can access them through simple steps.
- Add the APGP WhatApp Banking Number ‘XXXXXXXXXX‘ in your contact.
- Then open WhatsApp and Send ‘Hi‘.
- Bank will send menu options as a list by a reply.
- Select and reply with a relevant option for balance inquery.
- Then your account available balance reflects by WhatsApp reply.