Axis Bank ATM Card Block Number Introduced to Block Axis Bank Debit Card Instantly by Calling or sending an SMS to ATM Block Number…
Axis Bank is one of the Private Secor banks in India, the bank introduced the ATM Block Number to Block Debit Card services instantly if the customer needs it. This is a safety Fecher introduced to prevent debit card fraud in case of loss or forgotten.
Below offline methods help you to block axis bank debit cards instantly by calling or sending an SMS from the registered mobile number of the account holder.
How to Block Axis Bank Debit Card by Call
- Axis bank has set up a specific hotline for card blocking in order to protect its customers from further risk.
- You may cancel your card, by dialling +91-22-67987700.
- Call from your (RMN) Registered Mobile Phone Number of the Account.
- The Call Connected to the Phone Banking Officer.
- Explain to the officer why you need to block it by verifying your identity.
- The Phone Banking officer will block the ATM Card and raise a request to get another card.
How to Block Axis Bank Debit Card by SMS
This is another way under the phone banking facility, customers of Axis bank can follow the steps to block ATM Debit Card service by sending an SMS from Linked or Registered Mobile Number of the Account.
Send the text ‘BLOCK CARD’ to 5676782 or +919717000002
How to Block Axis Bank Debit Card by Toll-Free Number
- Take out your mobile phone, go to the dial pad,
- Dial the Axis Bank customer service toll-free number 1860-419-5555 / 1860-500-5555.
- Follow the menu options and select ATM/Debit Card Services.
- Select the Block Card option and Proceed.
- Confirm again to Block your ATM Debit Card.
- Instantly your Card will be Blocked and the Information will get to you through an SMS.
For more and additional information please visit the nearby bank branch or contact the customer care helpline. To Block Axis Bank Debit Card Online Follow the Article.