Axis Bank Forgot Password Recover through Bank Branch, Customer Care, Internet Banking at https://axisbank.com…
E-Banking Axis bank has made life easier and faster for you by allowing you to access practically all financial services from the comforts of your own home. There is no need to visit the bank to use these services anymore, whether it is a money transfer, utility bill payment, cellular recharge, or online shopping.
Each transaction in online banking is protected by a password. When using Axis online banking for the first time, the customer must create both the login and transaction passwords. Because the password is long and difficult, we may forget it day by day. Here’s how to get a new password if you’ve forgotten your old one.
Axis Bank Forgot Password
Incase forgot or lose your internet banking account, you have not been able to access it. The Bank will block the user account incase of multiple failed login attempts. So we need to recover or reset through forgot password by using listed methods.
- Internet Banking.
- Customer Care.
- Helpdesk in the Barnch.
How to Recover/Regeneration Axis Bank Net Banking Password for Login and Transaction
- Open the Axis Bank Internet banking page https://retail.axisbank.co.in.
- Click on ‘Forgot Login Password’ Option to redirect to the ‘Axis Bank Online Password Regeneration‘ page.
- Fill in your Username as well as the necessary information, such as your 16-digit debit card number, ATM PIN, and expiration date, and Proceed.
- You may now choose both ‘Login password‘ and ‘Transaction Password.’
- Enter and confirm the “New Password“, and click ‘Submit‘ after entering the 6-digit OTP received to your registered mobile phone number.
That’s it, Your internet banking password has been reset. Log in using the new password successfully.
Regenaraation of Axis Bank Internet Bankinf through Home Branch
If the online system does not work for recovering passwords, go to the nearest bank branch, fill out the transaction password reset form, and submit it with a self-attested copy of your identification.
Carefully maintain the issue with “Login Password” or “Transaction Password” in your internet banking account.
Keep an original copy of your ID proof and your passbook with you for verification. After submitting, the form will be reviewed by bank officials and a new generated password will be issued to your postal address within 2-3 days.
Axis Bank Net Banking Password Regenaration by Customer Care
Still, you’re troubled to recover axis bank password generation, feel free to contact customer support for your queries and concerns through helpline number 1860 419 5555.