Bandhan Bank Balance Enquiry through Balance Check Missed Call Number 1800-258-8181(Toll-Free). Bandhan Bank Balance Check by missed call, SMS, USSD, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking and Net Banking at https://bandhanbank.com…
Bandhan Bank balance enquiry number shows a summary of the available account balance from debits and credits by the account holder. If you are a Bandhan Bank customer and have registered your mobile number with the bank, you can use this missed call and SMS banking service.
Bandhan Bank introduced Missed Call Banking along with SMS Banking services to know the available balance of the account. This guide helps to access balance inquiry online & offline using different methods.
Bandhan Bank Balance Enquiry
Customers of the bank can make balance enquiries using various ways to know the present available balance in the account. The bank provides a balance check toll-free number to get their account balance instantly. By following the below methods you can check Bank Bank Account Balance for Savings & Current accounts.
- Passbook Printing.
- Missed Call Banking.
- SMS Banking.
- Mobile Banking by mBandhan App.
- WhatsApp Banking.
- Customer Care Support.
Bandhan Bank Balance Check Number
Bandhan Bank Balance Check Number
Introduced a Toll-Free Number to inquiry for Savings & Current account balance statements by simply giving a missed call & SMS. Registered customers of the bank can use the facility anywhere at any time (24/7) to access their account balance statements by the balance check number like other All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number.
The Bandhan Bank Balance Check Number is 9223008666.
How to Check Bandhan Bank Account Balance by Missed Call
Missed Call Banking Service provided to check account balance by giving a missed call to 9223008666 in accordance with the guidelines. The listed steps guide to access the facility by using any kind of mobile phone linked with the account.
- Dial the Toll-Free number 9223008666 from the registered mobile number.
- Once connected, the call ended automatically with a ring.
- After that, Bandhan Bank will send you an SMS with your account balance.
- If you have connected more accounts to the phone number, call again to see the total balance of all accounts.
How to do Bandhan Bank Balance Check by SMS
Using your registered mobile number, you may use Bandhan Bank’s SMS Banking service. Send an SMS to the SMS banking number with a predefined message format and get a response with your bank account balance. The following syntax is provided for retrieving account balances by SMS.
Send an SMS using the following SMS format from your registered mobile number.
SMS BAL <Account Number> to 9223011000
How to Check Bandhan Bank Account Balance through Net Banking
- Registered users of Net Banking can check their account balance online by following a few easy steps.
- Visit Bandhan Bank’s online banking portal https://bandhanbankonline.com/netbanking
- Login through Username & Password to reach dashboard of the account.
- On the dashboard, click the account number to see the account’s current balance.
Bandhan Bank Balance Check by Passbook Printing
Additionally, you can check your account balance by visiting a Bandhan Bank branch. They will help you in updating your passbook and provide a history of any previous transactions as well as your current bank balance.
- Go to the nearby bank branch.
- Contact to helpdesk officer for passbook printing.
- OR use automated passbook printing facility.
- Print the transction history for all Debits & Credits.
- Available balance of the account also displayed at the end of statement.
How to Know Bandhan Bank Account Balance by mBandhan App
Bandhan Bank Mobile Banking application of mBandhan Mobile registered customers can check their account balances on their smartphones. By following a few easy steps, anybody may simply check their available balance.
- Registered users can loginby using their User ID and MPIN or Biomatrics.
- The mBandhan app will sync your passbook entries when you successfully login.
- On the dashboard of m-Bandhan will display your account’s balance.
How to do Bandhan Bank Balance Inquiry by ATM
- Visit the Bandhan Bank ATM Center that is nearest to you.
- Other banks ATM’s also useful but its chargble after reached limit.
- Insert your Debit/ATM card into the slot and enter your PIN.
- On the screen, click the ‘Balance Enquiry‘ option.
- On the ATM screen, you will now see your account balance.
- Proceed with the print option to get a printout of the ATM’s balance enquiry.
Bandhan Bank Account Balance Check through UPI
Registered users of the Unified Payments Interface System can access the facility by simple steps.
- Open the UPI App linked with the account like Google Pay, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, BHIM, BharatPe, m-Bhandan App and etc.
- Login by using MPIN or Biomatrics.
- Tap on the account and proceed with ‘Balance Check‘.
- Next, Verify the transction with MPIN to display the account balance on the screen.
Bandhan Bank Balance Check by Customer Care Helpline
Bandhan Bank account holders can enquire about their account balance by calling the customer service line at 1800-258-8181. Select the “language” and “banking option” when you call. Enter the account number (12 digits) and the debit card number (16 digits). To get the account balance, enter the ATM pin.
Bandhan Bank Balance Enquery through WhatsApp Banking
According to the reports, we have not found the WhatsApp Banking facility from the bank. if the facility is available everyone can access it in a simple way.
- Add to Save the Bandhan Bank WhatApp Banking Contcat Number ‘XXXXXXXXXX‘ in your Contacts list.
- Then open the WhatsApp and Send ‘Hi‘ to the number as a massage.
- Then a menu options are listed as a reply.
- Send a reply with relevent input of the balance inquery.
- Next you will recive the account balance through WhatsApp reply.
How to Know Bandhan Bank Balance by USSD
To enhance the adoption of the *99# service and to improve its popularity among customers, M/s NPCI developed an additional option of using a numeric shortcode to access the Bank menu.
Simply call *99# and enter ‘ANDB‘ or dial *99# to immediately access the bank’s menu. *99# service does not need an Internet /GPRS connection, any mobile application, or a smartphone.
Bandhan Bank Balance Inquery by Email
To know your account balance, you can directly write an e-mail service email@example.com
Can ATM Cards be used to check the balance of an account?
Yes, Bandhan Bank ATM or Debit Cards may be used to check the balance of an account.
How to check Bandhan Bank Account Balance by Missed Call Banking?
To find out the amount of your Bandhan Bank account, place a missed call to the toll-free number 9223008666. You may get the mini statement by placing a missed call to another toll-free number.
How can an account user utilize net banking to check the amount of his or her account?
Bandhan Bank account users may see their account balances by logging into the net-banking site using their Login User ID and Password. If the account holder is not yet registered for online banking, he must visit a branch to do so.
How to check the Account Balance of Bandhan Bank by SMS?
To check the balance of your Bandhan account through SMS, send the text 'BAL<Account Number>' to 9223011000 from the registered mobile number.