Bank of Maharashtra Balance Check Number announced for Balance Enquiry by Missed Call, SMS, Passbook, Customer Care Helpline, WhatsApp, Maha Mobile App and Net Banking Facility at https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in…
Bank of Maharashtra is the biggest public sector bank in India. The bank offers several services to its customers, including Balance Checks. Registered users of the BOM can access the facility in a variety of ways, as shown below.
Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry
The Bank provided various ways to know account balance to their customers. Every customer who has an account in the bank can check their account current available balance by the listed ways.
- Visiting Branch.
- Enqury through ATM.
- Balance Check by Missed Call Number.
- Customer Care Helpline.
- Net Banking.
- SMS Banking.
- Emailing to the bank.
- Mobile Banking.
- By USSD.
- WhatsApp Banking
Bank of Maharashtra Balance Check Number
Bank of Maharashtra also introduced an account balance check number along with the customer care helpline number like All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number. Customers can call the bank helpline number (All India Toll-Free) to make balance inquiries by following IVR’S options 1800 233 4526 or 1800 102 2636.
Bank of Maharashtra Missed Call Number
The Bank introduced the Missed Call Banking Service along with the All India Toll-Free Customer care helpline number. Customers of the bank can access the balance enquiry facility through the Bank of Maharashtra Missed Call Banking by dialling 9222281818.
To access the Missed Call Banking facility the customer must register or linked their mobile number to the Bank of Maharashtra Account.
How to Check BOM Account Balance by Missed Call
To check the balance of your Bank of Maharashtra account, call 9222281818 and follow the prompts to access the BOM Missed Call Service.
- Dial the Toll-Free Phone 9222281818 from the account’s registered mobile number.
- Once connected, the call was ended automatically with a ring.
- Following that, the BOM will send you an SMS with your account balance.
How to Bank of Maharashtra Balance Enquiry by SMS
SMS Banking facility is also available to the registered customers of the bank. By using the registered mobile number each account holder can access the SMS Banking service in a simple manner. Once you have sent a successful massage for a balance inquiry using the SMS format you will get a response with your bank account balance.
SMS Banking Format for Balance Enquiry: SMS BALAVL account_nompin to 9223181818
How to Check BOM Account Balance by Net Banking
Anyone may check their account balance online by following a few easy steps.
- To use the Bank of Maharashtra Bank’s online banking system, go to https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/ and log in using your User ID and password.
- On the dashboard, click the account number to see the account’s current available balance.
BOM Account Balance check by Passbook
Passbook printing is a good option to know the available balance of the account along with the transaction history. By visiting a Bank of Maharashtra branch every customer can make passbook printing. The helpdesk officer of the bank will be updating your passbook and providing a history of any previous transactions as well as your current bank balance.
Bank of Maharashtra balance check by MahaMobile App
Mobile Banking is the most useful facility to access all banking services, the Bank of Maharashtra introduced the ‘MahaMobile‘ application for smartphone users to access their account balance. By following a few easy steps, anybody can simply check their balance.
- To begin, the user must download the Bank of Maharashtra Maha Mobile App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Install the application first, and then start it.
- Registered users may log in using their User ID and MPIN or Biomatrics.
- The App will sync your Passbook entries when you log in.
- Tap on the ‘My Accounts‘ Section to display Available Account Balance with addtional information.
The Available Bank of Maharashtra Mobile Banking Apps are…
- Maha Mobile
- Maha UPI
- Maha E-Pay
How to Check Bank of Maharashtra Account Balance through ATM Center
- Visit the closest BOM ATM branch.
- You can visit any other bank branch also, but the transction is chargable after reaching the limit.
- Insert your Debit/ATM card into the slot and enter your PIN.
- On the screen, click the ‘Balance Enquiry‘ option.
- On the ATM screen, you will now see your account balance.
- Proceed with the print option to get a printout of the ATM’s balance enquiry.
Bank of Maharashtra Account Balance Inquery by USSD
USSD, or Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, enables customers to access mobile banking services without a smartphone or data/internet connection. Follow these procedures to check your BOM Account balance through USSD.
- Register your mobile number with your bank.
- Dial *99*61# on the phone dialer.
- Select the language that makes the most sense for you.
- Enter the first three letters of the account number, the IFSC code, or the two-digit bank code, and then click Send.
- Now, just follow the on-screen directions to check your account balance or get a mini statement.
BOM Account Balance Check by E-mail
To get your account balance along with any services, you can write an email from your registered email ID and send it to email@example.com.
How to Check Bank of Maharashtra Account Balance through UPI
Registered users can access balance inquiries through Unified Payment Interface Services from the bank UPI App of ‘Maha UPI‘, ‘Maha E-Pay‘ and ‘MahaSecure‘. Customers can follow the steps to check account balance along with all other UPI transactions in simple steps.
- Install the any UPI App of the bank or other’s like Google Pay, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, BHIM, BharatPe, and etc.
- Login by ‘MPIN‘ or ‘Biomatrics‘.
- Tap on the account number, and proceed with ‘Check Balance‘.
- Verify the transction with ‘MPIN‘ to display available balance of the account.
Bank of Maharashtra Balance Check by WhatsApp Banking
According to the reports, there is no facility available from the bank for WhatsApp Banking. Once the service is started customers can access their balance inquiry by the simple steps.
- Save as the Contact Numer to the Bank of Maharsahtra WhatApp Banking Number ‘XXXXXXXXXX‘.
- Then open the WhatsApp and Send ‘Hi‘ to the number as a massage to the WhatsApp Banking Number.
- Then a menu options are listed as a reply.
- Select a relevent option and reply for balance inquery.
- Then your account available balance refelect by WhatsApp reply.
Bank of Maharashtra Balance Check by Customer Care
- Dial to the Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Helpline Number.
- Toll-Free: 18002334526 and 18001022636.
- Land Line: 020-26104400 and 020-4857200 (Mahaseva).
- Other Lines: 020-27008666.
- Follow the IVR menu option, input the option to ‘Balance Enqueary‘.
- Or Connect the Phone Banking officer, and Ask for account balance and etc.
- The Phone Banking officer can verify the details and give reply.
How can I Check my Account Balance with Bank of Maharashtra SMS Banking?
To check your Bank of Maharashtra account balance by SMS, register for the BOM Missed Call facility by sending an SMS Type SEED to 9223181818. After a one-time registration process SMS BALAVL to 1800-102-2636 from your registered mobile number to know about the BOM account balance.
How to Check Account Balance with Bank of Maharashtra Missed Call Banking?
Quickly check the BOM account balance through Missed Call Banking Facility by dialling 1800-233-4526 or 1800-102-2636. It's an All India Toll-Free Number and accessible 24/7.
Do Account holders need to visit only BOM ATMs to check the account balance?
No, Bank of Maharashtra account holders can use any ATMs to check the account balance. The only requirement is to carry a Bank of Maharashtra ATM card.