Bhu Naksha UP Statue Check and Download for Uttar Pradesh Land Records. UP Land Map View, Report (Shajra), and Download Bhulekh map online at https://upbhunaksha.gov.in…
The government of Uttar Pradesh and the State Revenue Department has introduced the facility to check and land map any village of the state online. Citizens of UP and anyone who have a property in the state can check and download the UP Bhu Naksha or Bhulekh copy (Shajra Map) from the official website of UP Bhunsksha.
Department of Revenue has provided to View Map facility for your plot, farm, shop, etc. Here we have provided a simple guide to accessing to get Status, View Map, Report (Shajra), and download UP Plot Map Online.
What is Bhu Naksha UP
Bhu Naksha means Land Map of the Plot, Agriculture Land, and other property of Uttar Pradesh. A landowner of the State can download the electronic generated digital format to get complete details with a land map along with the boundaries of their bhumi as a legal document issued by the Revenue Department.
How to Check or View Bhu Naksha UP – उत्तर प्रदेश भू नक्शा ऑनलाइन कैसे देखें
- Uttar Pradesh Land Map View online for Status Track for present/updated details of the land.
- District wide land records are download available for all Tehsil and Village.
- By selecting Khasra number in the map view section everyone can download and print the Map Report.
- Once Successfully Tracking, everyone can downald latest updated UP Land Map online.
How to View Bhu Naksha UP Status Track -भु नक्ष स्थिति की जांच
Here we have given a simple guide to view Online to track status for the latest or updated version with the newly changed address of the property owner. If anyone has sold or bought the land in Uttar Pradesh can track Status to download the latest version of Bhu Lekh.
Below we have given simple steps to track UP Bhu Naksha status by viewing the land map to get the latest information of the landowner on the revenue department records.
- Open the Uttar Pradesh Bhu Naksha Official website
Department of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh has introduced the state land records official website is https://upbhunaksha.gov.in. Follow the URL http://upbhunaksha.gov.in/bhunaksha/09/index.html# to reach you directly to search your land records on the portal.
- Select the Required Information
Select the location from the dropdown options for State Uttar Pradesh, जिला (Zilla), तहसील (Tehsil/Circle), गाँव (Village) and etc.
- Select Land Type
From the list of options, you can select your land type like Urban/Built-up Land, Agricultural Land, Rangeland, Forest Land, Water Areas, Wetland, Barren Land, Tundra by selecting status codes of 5-3-ङ, 1-क, 6-1, 6-2, 2, 5-1, 6-4.
Land Type & Land Description
5-3-ङ: Another cultivable barren land.
1-a: Land which is in possession of transferable bhumidhars.
6-1: Non-agricultural land – submerged land.
6-2: Non-agricultural land – sites, roads, railways, buildings, and such other lands which are used for non-agricultural uses.
2:Land which is in possession of non-transferrable landholders.
5-1:Cultivable land – new fallow
6-4:which is illegitimate for other reasons.
- Enter Khasra Number
If you already have a Khasra Number of the land, enter the number and proceed with the search option.
- Get the Status of Bhu Naksha UP
By proceeding above steps you have seen the land map with survey & plot numbers. Click on the Khasra number to get the complete report for the Plot Info Account No, Khasra No, Area(ha), Name of the landowner.
How to Download Bhu Naksha UP -भू नक्शा उत्तर प्रदेश डाउनलोड कैसे करें ?
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh State Revinue Department Land Records official website at http://upbhunaksha.gov.in/bhunaksha/09/index.html#
- Select the State, जिला (Zilla/District), तहसील (Tehsil/Circle), गाँव (Village) and etc.
- Enter the Khasra number on the search box if already know.
- Select the Khasha Number in the map, now complete details of the Khasra number displayed.
- Proceed with the Bhu Naksha Map Report to Download or print the land record.
- What is the official website to download Uttar Pradesh Bhu Naksha Map?
Department of Revenue has introduced the https://upbhunaksha.gov.in to get a land map with complete information of the land, by accessing the portal everyone can get land records with Land Map View, Bhunaksha Nakal.
- How to download UP Bhu Naksha Pdf?
Yes, everyone can download the UP Bhu Naksha Pdf by selecting the Print option. By Selecting the print option you can see the download symbol to download as a Pdf file format.
- What are the Helpline Numbers of UP Bhu Naksha?
In case of any support to solve any problem related to your land or there is an error in the information, then contact your Tehsil office to report. Apart from this, you can also contact via email or phone to email – email@example.com,
Phone – 0522-2217145