The Bhulekh Odisha portal is a website that provides easy access to information on land in the state of Odisha. This contains details about plots, which may be referred to as Records of Rights (RoR). In addition to land records, you may see Bhunaksha or land maps, details about different locations, and find if there are any land-related court proceedings.
The Bhulekh Odisha website simplifies the management of land records. Users may get plot information by entering the tenant’s name, plot number, and Khatiyan number into the search bar. Apart from property records, the website offers a number of extra services. Here, we will review the many available services and provide important information about Bhulekh Odisha.
Bhulekh Odisha Check RoR (Plot & Khatiyan)
You can check out land-related documents such as plot information, Records of Rights (RoR), information about different locations, and Khatiyan details. All of these details are available online at the Bhulekh Odisha webpage. Follow the below steps.
- Visit the Bhulekh Odisha website at http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx.
- Next, choose your location by picking your District, Tahasil, Village, and RI Circle. Then click on the ‘Search’ option.
- The RoR may be searched using different options like Khatiyan Number, Plot Number, and Owner Name.
- Suppose you can choose the ‘Khatiyan’ or ‘option. Then, enter your Khatiyan number.
- After clicking the ‘View RoR’ button.
- You may now look for land records in Odisha. In this RoR, you will find information on the land and its owner.
- To download a copy of your RoR, choose the ‘Print and Download’ option.
How to Check BhuNaksha (Map) Odisha?
Bhu Naksha is a land limit mapping programme. It helps in developing digital maps that clearly display the outer limits of a plot of land. Follow these instructions to access the Odisha Bhu Naksha from the portal.
- Log in to the official Bhulekh Odisha webpage at https://bhunakshaodisha.nic.in/
- On the home page, select the ‘Map View’ tab.
- You can find your Bhu Naksha Odisha Map by entering the following land details: District, Tehsil, RI, Village, and Sheet No.
- The map will appear on your screen once you enter the required information. If you search for or click on a specific land, you will obtain plot details.
- Next, press the ‘Map Report’ option. Then, you will be given two report options, ‘Single Plot’ and ‘All Plots of the Same Owner’.
- Select the one that best matches your requirements and choose the ‘Show Report PDF’ option.
- You may now save the Map Report. Following that, you may print or download the map report.
How to Pay Land Revenue in Odisha Bhulekh?
The Odisha Bhulekh portal allows users to make online land revenue payments along with reviewing land records and Records of Rights (ROR). Follow these steps to pay land revenue using the Odisha Bhulekh portal.
- You can pay your land revenue by visiting the Bhulekh Odisha webpage at https://odishalandrevenue.nic.in/OnlineRTrent.aspx
- If you want to submit an online land revenue payment, then choose the given details like District, Tehsil, Village, Khata No.
- You can access the Demand Details quickly after entering these details.
- Then, enter the given captcha code. And press the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Next, you must provide the Depositor Details. After that, re-enter the captcha code.
- Finally, select the ‘Make Payment’ option to complete your land revenue payment.
How to Download Rent Receipt in Odisha Bhulekh?
People who own land in Odisha can rent it out to others for a charge, and the person renting the land must pay the charge on a monthly basis. The receipt that indicates this payment is referred to as a ‘rent receipt’. You can download the rent receipt in Odisha Bhulekh by following the steps.
- You may pay the land revenue and download the rent receipt by going to the Bhulekh Odisha webpage at https://odishalandrevenue.nic.in/OnlineOflineReceiptDownload.aspx
- After, provide your Transaction ID. Then press the ‘View’ option.
- Now, you will be ready to download your Rent Receipt.
How to Know Your Transaction ID and Payment Status in Odisha Bhulekh
If there is a problem or difficulty with your payment, you may find out your Transaction ID and Payment status for Odisha land revenue payments. To know your transaction ID and payment status, follow the given below steps.
- Land revenue payment to find out your transaction ID and payment status, visit the Bhulekh Odisha webpage at https://odishalandrevenue.nic.in/KnowTransactionId.aspx
- After, you can select the Financial Year and District and then choose the Tahasil, Village, and Khata Number from the drop-down menu.
- Then press the ‘Get’ option.
- Now, you will receive a Transaction ID and also a Payment Status.
How to View Plot Information by Unique Plot ID in Odisha Bhulekh
To look for Plot Details by Unique Plot ID, provide your Unique Plot ID into the Odisha Bhulekh portal and follow the instructions below.
- To view Plot Details by Unique Plot ID, go to the Bhulekh Odisha web page at http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/SearchYourPlot.aspx.
- You can view Plot Details using a Unique Plot ID. Enter your Plot ID in the given field and press the ‘View Plot Details’ button.
- Now, it will show the plot’s details on your screen.
- When you have forgotten your unique Plot ID, you may choose your District, Tahasil, Village, Khatian, and Plot. Then click the ‘Search’ option.
- Now, this will give you the unique Plot ID for your plot.
How to Check Tahasil Information in Odisha Bhulekh
The Bhulekh Odisha website provides an online option to verify Tahasil’s information. To view the Tahasil information on the Bhulekh Odisha website, follow the given steps.
- Log in to the official Bhulekh Odisha website at https://dwistodisha.nic.in/.
- After clicking Tahasil Info, the home page will take you to the next page.
- Then, choose the District and Tahasil from the drop-down list, and then press the Go button.
- Once you press the Go button, the page will take you to the Tahasil website.
- Now, you may get information about a Tahasil in Odisha from the Tahasil-specific webpage.
Bhulekh Odisha Contact and Helpline Number
If you have any problems or want assistance with land records, you can contact Bhulekh Odisha at the following address contact numbers.
- Director, Land Records & Survey, Board of Revenue, Cuttack.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0671-2509582, Toll-Free Number: 18001218242
How to Apply ROR in Bhulekh Odisha?
The application form for ROR may be found at the District Revenue Office. Provide all of the necessary information and documents. Send the documentation to the revenue office. The documents will be checked before the ROR is granted.
What services are available on the Odisha Bhulekh website?
On the Odisha Bhulekh website, you may access services such as Tahasil Information, State Statistics, Record of Rights (RoR), Map View, Online Payment of Stamp Duty Link, Online Payment of Land Revenue Link, and Online Access to Revenue Court.
Is there an application charge to get land records in Odisha?
To get land records in Odisha, a user must pay thirty rupees. Also, the website supports the generation of land record-related services.
Can I access Odisha Bhulekh using the Khatiyan number?
Yes, with your Khatiyan number, you can access Bhulekh’s records in Odisha. Go to the Odisha Bhulekh website, press on the Khatiyan Number option, and then choose your District, Village, Tehsil, and RI Circle. Choose the ROR front or back page to access the document.