e-Nidhi Bihar CFMS Employee Salary Slip Download for Salary Particulars statement and Bihar State Employees Pay Details at e-Nidhi Portal of https://cfmstraining.bihar.gov.in…
Department of Finance Government of Bihar Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) has given the service to download payslips and monthly statements to the state employees, every employee can download he/she salary bills and payslips monthly and yearly statements from e-Nidhi Bihar Portal.
Government of Bihar is launched Financial Management System for Employee Maintenance, Bill Preparation including Pay Bill, with the listed facility’s.
- Group Creation
- Employee Maintenance
- Allocate Employee
- Annual Salary Increment
- Promotion of Employee
- Recovery from Employee Salary
- Suspend Employee
- Inactive/Active Employee
- LPC Out
- LPC In
- Employee Loan Application
|Name of the State||Bihar|
|About||e-Nidhi CFMS employee Pay Slip/PFMS Salary Slip|
Every employee of the Bihar Government can follow the steps to download salary slips or monthly/ yearly statements from e-Nidhi CFMS portal.
- Visit e-Nidhi Bihar CFMS Official website at https://cfmstraining.bihar.gov.in/digigov-web-app/login.jsp
- Now login with the username and password of an employee
- Now you have seen the screen with complete details of the employee
- Search for Salary statement option, and select month and date to download monthly statements, in case anyone interested to download annual statements also available with selecting year wide option
- Now select the Salary slip option to download monthly Salary Particulars/pay details of the employee
The Bihar State employees can get e-Nidhi login details from regional or head officess of the department, and the employee who has already registered under e-Nidhi Bihar CFMS can log in with their credentials.
Here the Jnanabhumiap.in has shared the Government of Bihar Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) Training Manual of Employee Maintenance & Pay Bill here, everyone can download and get more details of the services.
For any additional support please contact to Helpdesk ☏ 0612-2211355