Apply Bihar Har Ghar Bijli Yojana Online Registration Form and check the status of your application by reading this post well so that no mistakes are made in your application. The state administration has instructed agencies and employees to accelerate the implementation of the programs. You can do so using the E Corner web portal.
How to Apply for a New Electricity Connection in Bihar Online
- To begin, go to the official website BSPHCL E-Corner Online Portal.
- After that, choose “ Customer Suvidha Activities“.
- Then a page titled “Suvidha Services” will display on the opened page.
- Following that, you must click on the link “Apply for new electricity Connection “.
- After that, you will notice various types of zones where you may apply, such as “South Bihar Power Deo Co. ltd” or “North Bihar Power Dept. Ltd“.
- You must select one of two zones from which to enter.
- On the following screen, type your mobile number and district town name, Then click the “Generate OTP” button.
- The new electricity connection online application form (New Bijli Connection Online Application Form) will then display and carefully fill it out.
- Fill out the online application form completely and upload or send photocopies of the original documents.
How to Check Bihar Har Ghar Bijli Yojana Application Status
- To begin, go to the official BSPHCL e-Corner web page at http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/.
- Click on “Customer Facilitation Activities” on the webpage,http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/SuvidhaCustomerActivities.aspx.
- Then, on the newly accessible page, click on the link “Know New Legislative Machinery Application Status” to access the Application Status.
- Here, applicants can type in the reference number and select “View Status” from the menu.
- Then check the status of your application.
How to Update/Change Har Ghar Bijli Yojana Registration
- First of all visit the official BSPHCL E Corner Online Portal http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/.
- Click on “Customer Facilitation Activities” on the site.
- Select the “Change New Electricity Product Application / Submit Your Application” link.
- Access the page for upgrading customer information and changing the Har Ghar Bijli Yojana registration form.
- Here, the applicant can edit to change submitted details by entering the request number and choosing “Get OTP“
Objectives of Bihar Har Ghar Bijli Yojana
- Every family in the state will receive a free power connection as part of the scheme’s primary goal.
- This program will cover homes that do not already have an electrical connection.
- Under the scheme, the state government aims to connect 50 lakh households to the electric grid.
- The seventh and last program under the Saat Nishchay Yojana was the Har Ghar Bijli Yojana.
- The Free Bijli Connection Yojana will reach about 50% of APL (Above Poverty Line) families in rural Bihar who do not have an electricity connection.
- As of right now, the state’s BPL (Below Poverty Line) households are protected by the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana of the federal government.
Cost of Har Ghar Bijli Yojana Connection
- Under the plan, connections will be provided at no cost to recipients no money will be taken from them.
- The beneficiary will still be responsible for paying the normal power payment.
- Any person who chooses not to receive an electrical connection must provide written justification.
- The Scheme was started in the state to fulfil the promise of improving the state’s electricity status and general lifestyle.
- Bihar’s per capita usage has increased from 70 units in 205 to 256.3 kWh units now.
- This project would undoubtedly offer to light many households and contribute to the general development of Bihar.