Block ICICI Credit Card Instantly to Switched of Domestic & International Transactions on ATM Withdrawals, Marchent Outlet, Online Payment, Tap & Pay through IMobile, SMS, Visiting Branch, Customer Care, and Net Banking at https://icicibank.com…
ICICI Bank has introduced various way’s to prevent credit card frauds and make safe transactions through managing credit cards to set limits like decreasing or increasing limits or block cards. The ICICI bank credit card customers can manage the card block facility for International & Domestic transactions for safe banking.
Block ICICI Credit Card
If your Credit Card is lost or stolen, you may block it as quickly as possible. Otherwise, the attacker who has your card will transfer money, and you will be responsible for any payments. ICICI Bank credit cards are popular because they provide a system of rewards.
If you have lost or damaged a card, it is critical that you block it quickly. Then, block your ICICI credit card by following simple methods.
Some of the reasons why you might have to block your credit card are as follows…
- On Lose or Theft your credit card.
- If the card was used to withdraw cash from an ATM but did not get the money.
- You were notified about a transaction but did not complete it.
- If you misplaced your credit card.
Various Methods for Blocking the ICICI Bank Credit Card
The following methods are most useful for blocking the ICICI Bank credit card online & offline:
- Card Magager through IMobile App.
- Internet Banking.
- Sending an SMS.
- Calling to Customer Care.
- Visiting Nearest Branch.
How to Block ICICI Credit Card by visiting a Nearby Bank Branch?
You can block the Credit Card at any ICICI Bank branch by the following process.
- Visit nearby any ICICI Bank branch at your current location, where you are in.
- Go to the “Helpdesk” officier or “Privilege banking” section of the branch.
- Report to the bank officer by verifying your credit card account details along your identity.
- The Bank officer will block the card immediately based on your service request.
Once the card is blocked, you will be notified through an SMS. After the old card is blocked, you can request a new one.
How to Block ICICI Credit Card by Calling Customer Number?
The ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care denies access to the card if you call customer care number 1860 120 7777. You must contact the bank to block the card. Before stopping the card services, customer verification must be completed by the phone banking officer. You can also call customer service for a replacement card by the steps.
- Dial 18601207777 from the registered mobile phone number of the Account.
- Select responcible option from the IVRS Menu like below.
- Select “Credit Card” Servicess.
- Choose “Block Card” Option.
- Enter Your “Last Four Digit Number of the Card Number“.
- Verify Card Details and Block it instantly.
- Contact phone banking officer by giving responcive input.
- Discus the support assosate to block the card listed in your account.
The Phone Banking officer will help you block the card and raise a request to issue a replacement card.
How to Block ICICI Credit Card by Sending an SMS
You can send an SMS from your registered number to block the card if your credit card is used unusually or you have lost it. The below guide helps you to block icici credit cards by sending an SMS.
- Open the messaging app on your registered phone.
- Write a massage “CCBLK” it means Credit Card Block, and Send this message to 9215676766.
- Once sent, your card will be blocked instantly and further transactions will be not allowed.
Follow the SMS format to block ICICI Credit Card by SMS facility.
CCBLK <last four digits of your card> to 5676766
Block ICICI Credit Bard throigh IMobile App
IMobile is a mobile banking application of the ICICI Bank. The application provided all services of the bank along with credit card services. You can manage the card to block/unblock or limit transactions by following simple steps.
- Start the IMobile app by logging in with your 4-Digit MPIN or biomatrics.
- Select the “My Credit Card” and select the card, if you have more then one credit card.
- Tap on the “Manage“, the you will seen all available options of the card.
- Domasti & International.
- ATM withdrawl.
- Merchent Outlet.
- Tap and Pay.
- You can “OFF” or “ON” to temparry block the card servicess.
- Or choose “Temp Block” option to temparry block the card.
- Scroll down to seen a list of options along with “Block“, tap on it to block permenetly.
- To block card youo need to select and submit the listed coloms.
- Select Card Number.
- Select the card from the drop-down.
- Block Type.
- Email & Mobile Number.
- Automatially Displayed.
- Select Card Number.
- . Now you can block the credit card by “Submit” it.
A notification is sent to your registered mobile number and your ICICI Credit Card is instantly blocked.
How to Block ICICI Credit Card through Net Banking
You can log in to your ICUCI online banking account and block the credit card from being used again. The steps you need to follow to block your ICICI Bank credit card with the help of internet banking are shown below.
- Visit the ICICI Net Banking Portal at https://www.icicibank.com, and Loging through User Name & Password.
- Now you are redirected to the home page or dashboard of the account, then click the “Credit Cards” section from the “Service Requests“.
- Choose the option of “Modification Related“, and choose “Block Credit Card“
- On the next page, “Select the Card Number” and “Submit” to stop the credit card from being used.
- The card will be “Blocked Permently” as soon as you make the request, and there is no way to undo. So don’t worry about it you will get a repleasement card shortly.
What is the ICICI Credit Card Block Number?
Contact ICICI Customer Care associate by dialling 1860 120 7777 to block credit card services instantly.
What is the ICICI Credit Card Block SMS Number?
To Block ICICI Bank Credit Card send an SMS from your registered mobile phone number like CCBLK <last four digits of your card> to 5676766.
Can I Block ICICI Credit Card through IVRS?
Sure, call the customer care number of the bank and follow the IVRS menu options, select credit card> block card>confirm.