IDFC Bank Account provides its customers with an ATM CUM Debit card for cash withdrawals and online purchases. Unfortunately, if you lose or miss your card, they need to block it immediately to stop unwanted transactions.
Must deactivate the debit card to protect their account from money loss. You may temporarily or permanently deactivate your IDFC first bank debit card using various online or offline methods offered by the bank. This guide helps you to hotlisting of IDFC First Bank ATM Card instantly.
Block IDFC First Bank ATM Card
According to the bank announcements the listed methods are available to STOP/BLOCK the ATM Card Services Online & Offline.
- Contacting the Bank Helpline.
- Calling to Hotlisng Toll-Free Number.
- By Net Banking Facility.
- Through Mobile App.
- Sending an SMS from RMN.
- Reporting at the Bank Branch.
IDFC First Bank ATM Block Number
Block IDFC First bank Debit Card through the Mobile App
- Open the IDFC Mobile Banking App and log in by MPIN or Biometrics.
- Go to the Menu button which will be found on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select Block Debit Card from the Debit Card menu.
- You may now click on Temporary or Permanently Block.
- Confirm again to complete the process
Block IDFC’s First Bank Debit Card by Net Banking
- Login into your internet banking account. https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login
- From the left menu, select Debit Card and then Block/Unblock Cards.
- On the screen, you can choose between Temporary or Permanent Block.
- If you want to permanently block the card, enter a reason for blocking it, such as card damage or card lost/stolen.
- Additionally, select if you want to apply for a new card.
Block IDFC First Bank Debit Card by Sending an SMS
Type the following SMS IDFC bank SMS to block debit card – Enter BLOCK <space> <last 4 digits of card number> and send to 9289289960 OR 5676732. Your debit card will be blocked immediately upon receipt of an SMS.
Example: BLOCK <2110> send to 9289289960 OR 5676732
How to Block IDFC First Bank Debit Card Contacting Customer Support
Make a call to the 24*7 helpline number from your registered mobile number
- Call the IDFC First bank Customer Care number – 1800 419 4332.
- Once the call is connected, choose the Block Debit Card option from the IVRS menu.
- Now, choose Temporary Block and Permanent Block.
- Provide your contact information to the customer service representative.
- Your card will be immediately disabled.
How to do IDFC Bank ATM Card Block by Reporting at the Branch
- Go to the nearby or home branch of the bank by carrying your Identity proof along with Account details.
- Report at the helpdesk officer end about the Debit Card hotlisting.
- Fill out the form and submit it, the bank will approve the request and STOP/BLOCK the card service immediately.
For more and additional details please visit https://www.idfcfirstbank.com or contact the bank’s 24*7 toll-free helpline number specially designed for the Customer Care Helpline.