BOB ATM Block Number was introduced to Stop Bank of Baroda Debit Card Services Instantly if any lost or stolen Baroda Bank ATM Debit Card online and offline. Stop Baroda Bank Debit Card Services by BOB ATM Block Number, Sending an SMS, Mobile Banking App, Net Banking at https://www.bankofbaroda.in…
When a Bank of Baroda (BOB) ATM card is lost or stolen, the account holder must immediately block the ATM card for all services to avoid any fraudulent activity with the card. It’s necessary for every debit card user of the bank. Check out these simple ways for blocking a Bank of Baroda ATM Card through the BOB Provided online and offline ways as per the listed.
Block BOB ATM Card
If your card is missing, do not worry, simply get your card blocked. We’ll check into the methods you used to have your card blocked. The Listed Ways are helpful to Block or STOP Bank of Baroda ATM Debit Card Services Instantly.
- Calling the Bank of Baroda ATM Block Number.
- Contacting Bank by Toll-Free Helpline Numbers.
- Sending an SMS to Block ATM Card.
- Block the Card through the bob World & M-Connect+ APP.
- Netbanking Facilities.
- By visiting Nearby Bank Branch.
BOB ATM Block Number
Reasons for the Block of Bank of Baroda ATM Card
- ATM Card loss or misplacement.
- ATM Card is stolen.
- Fraudulent activities using a Bank of Baroda ATM card.
How to Block Baroda Bank Debit Card by Calling BOB ATM Block Number
The first step is to call the Bank of Baroda toll-free number, which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Bank of Baroda ATM Card block means that no one can use the ATM card for fraudulent purposes.
For a number of reasons, account holders should be informed of the Bank of Baroda ATM Card Blocking procedure. These include the following:
Block Bank of Baroda ATM Card by calling Customer Care
The simplest and fastest way to block your debit card is to contact the bank’s customer service centre. You may contact them at 1800 102 4455 or 1800 102 44 55, which is a toll-free number.
- Call the BOB ATM Block Number 1800 102 4455 or 1800 102 44 55 from the Registered Mobile Number of the Account holder.
- The Bank IVRS System received the call and give the IVR options to block your card.
- Give the Responsible input from the IVR Options.
- Verify the Debit Card Details by the Call and Confirm to Block.
- Instantly the BOB ATM Card is Blocked you will get the Confirmation through SMS to the RMN.
- However, if you are unable to block it through IVR, have your call connected to the Phone Banking Officer.
- Inform them that you have misplaced your ATM card and want to have it blocked.
- They will ask you a few questions about your bank account, such as your account number.
- Answer all of the questions correctly, and they will instantly block your ATM card.
How to Block Bank of Baroda ATM Card by SMS
Type an SMS text BLOCK C <Last 4 digits of your ATM card> and send it to 8422009988 from your registered mobile number to block your Bank of Baroda ATM card.
The Bank Servers are decoding the SMS and Blocking the Debit Card, then a Confirmation is also sent to the RMN through SMS.
Block Bank of Baroda ATM Card by Visiting the Bank Branch
Customers of the bank can contact nearby BOB Bank to report the loss of the Debit card, it helps you block all services of the account through ATM Card. The below steps help to Block BOB Debit cards via Bank Branches.
- Visit the Nearby Bank of Baroda Bank Branch.
- Contact the helpdesk officer and report loss of card.
- They will give an ATM Block Form fulfil the form with complete information such as Account Number, ATM Card 4 Digits, Registered Phone Number and etc.
- After that, the Bank will block the Debit Card as per the request you submitted.
- Advised to visit your home branch, no worries with other BOB Branches.
- You should be able to effectively block your Bank of Baroda ATM card using the procedure given above.
How to Block Bank of Baroda ATM Card by bob World & Baroda M-Connect+ App
There are multiple mobile banking applications are provided by the Bank of Baroda to give the best service online. Customers of the bank who used the bob world or Baroda M-Connect+ Application can follow the steps to stop or block ATM Debit Card Services instantly by Self Banking Facilities under BOB Mobile Banking.
- Login to the bob world or Baroda M-Connect+ Application using your Username and MPIN.
- Go to the ATM Debit Card Section, and Select the Card.
- Follow the “Debit card Hotlisting” option and choose the Block Card option.
- Confirm to Block the Debit Card.
That’s it the ATM Card Services are Stoped instantly through BOB Mobile Banking Services.
Block Bank of Baroda ATM Card by Net banking
- Visit the Bank of Baroda official website at https://www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Reach the dashboard by Login using your Username and Password.
- Select the ATM Debit Card Section and choose the Debit Card Block option to STOP services.
- Verify this transaction with the transaction password with OTP.
- That’s it the BOB ATM Card Block is successful.
For more and complete information please visit a nearby bank branch or contact the bank helpline through customer care support. Never share your card information with anyone, such as the CVV number, expiration date, 4 Digit PIN and etc.