Bank of Baroda Mini Statement is a service that allows customers to check recent account activity. Pre-register your mobile number to receive Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Services. After registering their mobile numbers with their bank accounts once, consumers may access a Mini Statement through different offline and online methods.
Bank of Baroda delivers Mini Statement online & offline without visiting a branch or ATM, customers may be accessed through Internet Banking and Mobile Banking such as by sending an SMS or by calling 8468001111 or 8422009988.
Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Number
How to get the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by Missed Call
- First, you must register your mobile number with the Bank.
- Call the number 8468001111 from the RMN.
- Wait for the call to connect, then let it go. Don’t hang up mid-call.
- A message has been sent to your registered phone.
- When you open this message, you will get a mini-statement of your latest five transactions.
How to get BOB Mini Statement by SMS
- You may get a Bank of Baroda mini statement by sending an SMS to a toll-free number from your registered mobile number.
- To get the mini statement, send “MINISPACE>XXXX” to 8422009988.
- However, keep in mind that the SMS must be sent from the mobile number associated with your Bank of Baroda savings account.
How to Check the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement or Latest Transaction History by M-Connect Plus App:
- On your phone, download the Baroda M-Connect Plus App and sign in with your account credentials.
- After logging in successfully, tap on the Account option on the main page.
- Now, using the option on the next screen, press on the Mini statement.
- Now, you may see a transaction history as a mini-statement on the screen.
- Additionally, you may use this app to obtain your account statement.
How to get Bank of Baroda Transaction History through Internet Banking
- Additionally, you may access Bank of Baroda’s main website at https://www.bankofbaroda.in/.
- After successfully logging in with your credentials, you may see multiple transactions under the statement option.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Mini Statement through ATM
- Walk to the closest Bank of Baroda ATM.
- Put your BOB ATM card in the slot and input your ATM PIN.
- From the ATM screen, choose the Mini statement option.
- Now, the machine will print a Mini statement.
- Collect the print, and you will be able to see the previous five or ten transactions on the account associated with the ATM card.
How to get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by USSD *99#:
- From your registered mobile number, dial *99#.
- Attend to receiving a response from the NUUP service. (National Unified USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Services Data)
- Now, from the main menu, touch on the “transactions” option.
- On the next popup page, enter your UPI PIN and select OK.
- On your screen, you should now see the Bank of Baroda Mini statement.