BOI ATM Block Number 18004251112, In case of an emergency dial Bank of India ATM Card Block Phone Number to Stop Debit Card Services immediately.
Bank of India is one of the top public sector banks in the country, the BOI introduced debit card hotlisting numbers to block ATM services instantly to secure their customers. Customers of the bank anyone who loses or steals their ATM Debit card can stop the service of the card to avoid fraudulent and unapproved activities.
If your Bank of India ATM/Debit card is lost or stolen, the cardholder must immediately Block/Hotlist his/her card to avoid any misuse for safety reasons. Customers can block their BOI debit card in different methods as per the listed.
BOI ATM Block
Bank of India provided the Debit Card Hotlist Services online and offline ways as per the listed. Customers can follow any available method to Block BOI ATM Card Instantly.
- Calling to Bank of India Debit Card Hotlisting Number.
- Contacting Customer Support Helpline Number.
- BOI Mobile Banking App.
- Net Banking.
- Reporting at nearby BOI Branch Channel.
- Sending an EMAIL to Helpdesk.
BOI ATM Block Number
|Hot Listing of Debit Card
(BOI Debit Card Customer Care)
|Toll Free:1800 425 1112
Land Line :(022) 40429123/ (022) 40429127/(022) – 40919191 (chargeable number)
How to STOP Bank Of India ATM Debit Card by BOI ATM Block Number
Dial 18004251112 from the registered mobile number (RMN) of the account and wait for instructions. It is a toll-free number specially introduced for the customer support helpline.
- Once connect the call, follow the IVRS menu options and select the option to connect phone banking officer.
- Provide the complete information of the ATM Debit Card and the linked account details to the customer service agent.
- Once Successfully Verified the details the phone banking officer will Hostlisted the Debit Card.
- In case you have any issues to connect above phone number, alternatively, you can also call 02240429123 from your phone and ask to get the card blocklisted.
- In both cases, you must specify why the card was blocked and provide the bank information requested by the customer service representative.
Bank of India Debit Card Hotlisting Number.
BOI has introduced the ATM Card Block Number 18004251112 is Toll-Free.
Bank of India ATM Card Block through Mobile Banking App
- Open the BOI Mobile Banking App on your Smartphone.
- Select the “Debit Card” section on the dashboard.
- Select “Manage Card” to Block ATM Services by taping the block/unblock option.
Bank of India ATM Card block by Sending an E-Mail.
Write an E-Mail from your registered E-Mail-ID to PSS.email@example.com by providing your account details along with the requested ATM Card Number. In a few minutes, your card will be blocked, and you will receive a confirmation mail as a reply.
How to Block Bank Of India ATM Debit Card through Net Banking?
- Login to BOI Internet Banking by Username & Password at https://www.bankofindia.co.in.
- Select “Debit Card” from the menu options, and Choose the “Block/Unblock” ATM link.
- Select the ATM Card Number, Select “Block Card” then verify by Transaction Password or OTP.
- Submit to Stop the Debit Card Services.
Advised to call customer care from the registered mobile number (RMN) to block instantly. Phone Banking services are Toll-Free and work 24*7.
Report at any nearby BOI Branch Channel
If have not been able to complete your Debit Card Hotlisting using the above methods, just report at any Bank of India Bank Branch with complete details of the ATM Debit Card along with linked account details to block/stop services immediately.
What is the Bank of India ATM Card Block Number?
The Bank of India ATM Card block Phone Number is 1800 425 1112. Avail of the facility by calling from the registered mobile number linked with the account.
What is the E-Mail ID of BOI ATM Block?
Send an E-Mail ID to PSS.firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered E-Mail ID to block debit card services by sending an E-Mail.