BOM ATM Block Number was Introduced to Stop Debit Card Services in case of customer has lost of card or stolen. Bank of Maharashtra Debit Card Hotlisting by Calling Customer Care, Mobile & Net Banking at https://bankofmaharashtra.in…
Bank of Maharashtra is a popular Indian bank. It provides ATM-Cum-Debit Cards to all account holders to make transactions easily. Customers of the BOM who lose their debit card need to stop/block it immediately, It is important to block an ATM card so that it is not misused or used to get the opportunity. If you have misplaced or lost your Bank of Maharashtra ATM card, then you must quickly block the card by the listed methods.
BOM ATM Block
To report the loss of card is very important to the responsible bank, and the Bank of Maharashtra has provided multiple options for hotlisting debit cards. Customers can block their BOM debit card in the following ways listed below.
- Call BOM ATM Block Number.
- Dailing to the Mahaseva Helpline Number.
- Hotlisting through Mobile Banking App.
- Reporting at the Bank Branch.
- ATM Block by Net Banking Facility.
- Report to the Bank by Email.
Bank of Maharashtra ATM Block Number
For Hotlisting and ATM cash withdrawal failure complaints.
Toll-Free: 1800 233 4526 or 1800 102 2636.
Land Line: 020-26104400/020-48527200 (Mahaseva).
Other lines: 020-27008666 (DC) for hotlisting only.
ATM Card Cell, Pune: 020-24506201, 020-24506217.
How to Block Bank of Maharashtra Debit Card by Calling to BOM ATM Block Number
- Dial the above hotlisting number from the RMN.
- The Bank IVRS System received the call and provide some menu options.
- Select an option to connect customer support agent.
- A Phone Banking officer will connect through the call and request for Demit Card hotlisting.
- They asking the necessary information about the account, Provide relevant information, such as your account and debit card information.
- Once verified the account details, they confirmed the ATM Card Services are STOPED.
How to Block Bank of Maharashtra ATM Block by Mobile Banking
- Registered users of Maha Mobile App, Login by using their Username & MPIN.
- Once reached into the dashboard choose debit card services from the menu options.
- Select the card you want to block that you have lost.
- Click on the ‘block’ option after selecting the card.
- That’s it the debit card was successfully hotlisted.
Bank of Maharashtra ATM Block Number by Internet Banking
- Login to the Bank of Maharashtra Official Website at https://www.mahaconnect.in.
- On the Dashboard of the Account, Select ATM Card Services.
- Choose your missing card from the list and press the block button.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile phone to verify the transaction.
- Once you have verified with the OTP, your card will be blocked.
How to Block Bank of Maharashtra ATM Card by Email
You can also contact the Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Department through email to immediately block your ATM Cum Debit Card by the listed email to the address shown below.
Email Address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Block Bank of Maharashtra ATM Card by Branch Channel
- Another option for blocking your ATM Card is to visit any Maharashtra bank branch.
- Provide all proof and details about the complaint to the bank’s officials.
- In addition, you must complete an application form on account of your complaint.
- In some conditions, visiting the bank to have your debit card blocked is not the best option.
- Because you cannot visit the bank at night.
- However, it is advised that you immediately deactivate your Debit Card if you lose it at any time of day or night by calling the hotlisting number 020-27008666.
For additional information please contact the bank’s customer care helpline number to get complete information or visit the official website at https://bankofmaharashtra.in.