Canara Bank Mobile Number Change or Update for Registered Mobile Number (RMN) is simple through CANDI App, Sending an E-Mail, Calling Customer Care 1800 425 0018, and Net Banking Facility at https://canarabank.com.
The major reason you should register your mobile number with Canara Bank is for account security like if someone’s online banking account has been hacked. If the account owner has registered his mobile number, he will get SMS notifications from the bank if the account has been used for online banking or if a transaction has happened.
In this case, linking a mobile number to a bank account is important, if someone gets your ATM card and your 4-digit PIN number, they may use it anywhere, but you will receive an SMS from the bank and can stop the transaction instantly.
These type of reasons to register a phone number with a bank account is most important. Here we will show you how to register your mobile number with Canara Bank. let’s change your mobile number to follow the process.
Canara Bank Mobile Number Change
Customers of the bank have the facility to change or update their mobile numbers anywhere from their branches and online process through the listed methods. Customers of the bank who have interested to change or update their mobile numbers can follow the listed method to change easily.
- Mobile Banking through CANDI App.
- Write a E-Mail.
- Customer Care.
- Net Banking.
- Submitting CANMOBILE Form.
How to Change or Update Canara Bank Mobile Number through Net Banking
- Visit the Canara Bank internet banking portal at https://netbanking.canarabank.in.
- ‘Log in‘ to Canara Internet Banking by ‘User ID‘ and ‘Password‘.
- Go to ‘Profile‘, then select ‘Personal Details‘ Your personal information will appear with your present mobile number.
- Now choose ‘Change Domestic Mobile Number‘.
- Update Your ‘New Mobile Number‘.
- Click ‘Submit‘, then validate your new mobile number by getting OTP.
- Finally, you have seen a confirmation message of the service request.
Now you have received all updates along with one-time passwords to this new mobile number.
How to Update or Change Canara Bank Mobile Number by CANDI Mobile Banking App
Smartphone users who have registered the Canara bank mobile banking services on CANDIMOBILE App can follow the steps to change their existing phone numbers with a new one.
- Login into CANDI app through MPIN or Passcode.
- Go to ‘Profile‘ then choose ‘Persional Details‘.
- Tap on the mobile number, and select ‘Update‘.
- Enter a new phone number and submit to verify.
- Then you have received an OTP, verify the transaction by the OTP.
- Now your service request is submitted successfully.
Within two working days, the bank will verify and approve your request, then your mobile number is changed to the new number.
How to Update or Change Canara Bank Mobile Number by Submitting CANDI Mobile Facility Form
By submitting the CANDI Mobile Facility from any branch of Canara bank nearby you, you can update or change the phone number instantly. below we are guiding you to change the linked mobile number to update with the new one by visiting the branch.
- Go to any Canara Bank branch nearby you along with valid ID proof, or visit your own branch.
- Get the CANDI Mobile Facility form to link or change your mobile number to your account.
- Fill out the form completely.
- After filling out the form, sign it and submit to the helpdesk officer.
- Once verify the form, your service request will complete in two working days to change the mobile number linked to your bank account.
Also, you cannot register or change your mobile number without visiting your local branch.
How to Change or Update Canara Bank Mobile Number through E-mail
You may also contact the bank through the mail to change or update your registered mobile number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write an email with the service request details from your registered email id, and the bank will verify the details and update the new mobile number as quickly as possible.
How to Update Canara Bank Account Mobile Number by Calling Customer Care
You may also contact through customer care helpline for change or update your registered mobile number at 1800 425 0018
Benefits by Updating or changing Canara Bank Mobile Number
- By linking your mobile number to your Canara Bank account, you can keep track of all transactions.
- You can know Canara bank’s Mini Statement for the latest 5 transactions on the phone
- Unauthorized Transactions on your account will be reported immediately.
- You may use Net Banking, Mobile Banking, etc.
- If you lose your Canara ATM card, you may block it by using your registered cellphone number.
- If you want a Canara Bank Cardless withdrawal, your phone number must be registered.
- Apply for a Canara Bank chequebook using your cellphone number.
- You may receive your Canara Bank Customer ID by dialling or texting your registered cellphone number.
- Canara Bank Debit Card PIN generation online requires a registered cellphone number.
- Your transactions will be finalized only after validating the OTP issued to your registered cellphone number if you use any payment gateway like BHIM, Paytm, Google Pay, etc.
Canara Bank utilizes registered mobile phones to provide necessary updates and information about new updates and changes in the bank’s services.