IDFC Capital First Loan Statement Download Online & Offline through WhatsApp, Customer Support, and IDFC Capital First Portal at https://www.idfcfirstbank.com…
IDFC’s Capital First Finance program offers durable consumer loans in India. With this, you may purchase anything on EMI and pay with no interest. Here, we have a simple guide to downloading IDFC Capital First Loan Statement to get your EMI payments transactions with tenure details.
Capital First Loan Statement
Capital First is a bank where you can receive a zero per cent interest loan on any customer service. It’s essential to understand how Capital First loans work if you’ve taken one out for your digital or e-commerce product. To get your online capital initial loan statement, read on.
How to Download Capital First Loan Statement on capitalfirst.com
Every Account holder can download their statements regularly like monthly, three months, FY-1, FY-2, FY-3, and FY-4. The e-Statement of Capital First can download from the official website as per the simple steps.
- Visit the capital financing webpage at https://customerportal.capitalfirst.com/s/.
- Then it will redirected to https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login.
- Login by entering your mobile number and date of birth in the right forma.
- Then you’ll get an OTP on your phone. Enter the OTP correctly in the box. Now click on Submit.
- Successfully Verifying the OTP, you will login and reached into the dashboard of Capital First Loan Account.
- Go to “Download Statements” option from the main menu, then choose your loan from the Active or Completed Loans option.
- Again, choose Download.
- Open the statement in a separate window.
- You may now get your loan statement pdf.
How to Download Capital First Loan Statement by Customer Support
Capital First merged with IDFC Bank to become IDFC First Bank. Customers who have loan account may call the Toll-Free number 1860 500 9900 between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m to get an e-Statement through email. Customers may verify the loan status by calling 1800 103 2791.
How to Get Capital First Loan Statement by WhatsApp
You may also get your loan statement through WhatsApp from your registered cellphone number. Follow the instructions below to get a 6-month loan statement using WhatsApp banking.
- To begin, save this 955555 5555 number to your registered mobile phone with your bank.
- Launch WhatsApp and send a ‘Hello‘ message to the specified number.
- Now, choose the proper option and click enter.
- If you want to get a loan statement, a PDF will be sent to your registered email address within a few hours.
- Capital First’s banking WhatsApp number is 955555 5555.
- Customers who have registered their email ID along with mobile number can write an email to get email statements.
- Send an email with required ternue of statements like monthly, three months, six months, FY-1, FY-2, FY-3, FY-4 or complete statement of the annuam.
- Customer support of Capital First can send eStatement after verifying your details.
- Capital First Customer Support E-Mail ID is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more details please visit for FAQ.