Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility offered by the leading Banks of SBI, HDFC, Kotak Bank, and others to available money withdrawal without ATM Debit Card safely…
Money people were faced with a situation where they reach the ATM to take out money and suddenly realized that they left the card at home. In some cases, it has happened that people traveled to other states or countries and forgot to carry their cards and faced problems. Many such related cases were there. Keeping all this in mind, banks started to provide its customer with a cardless cash withdrawal feature.
The cardless cash withdrawal feature is a feature that allows the owners of the card to withdraw cash through the ATM without any need for the card. This is possible with the help of your registered mobile number. You receive a code on your mobile number for using the cash withdrawal facility at ATM. Here, I am discussing the process to withdraw money from the ATM without a card for three major banks of India i.e. SBI, HDFC, and Kotak Bank.
HDFC BANK Cardless Cash Withdrawal Without ATM Card
For withdrawing money from HDFC Bank ATM without a card, you must have your active registered mobile number with you. The internet facility must also be active on your phone. You must be ready with your registered internet banking username and password for getting access to your internet banking facility. Follow the steps discussed below to withdraw money from HDFC Bank ATM without a card
- Open the official site of HDFC Bank. Access the internet banking page from there. Alternatively, click https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Now Login to the site using your registered customer ID and associated password (IPIN). You need to confirm the image also and then press the login button.
- On the main screen, search for the ‘Fund Transfer’ option present in the main menu.
- Now, you will get many options on the screen like transfer to another bank, IMPS – Mobile number, transfer to other banks, etc. From these options, chose the ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’ option, and click on the ‘Go’ tab.
- On the screen that appears next, you will be asked to add a beneficiary. For this, click on the ‘Add a beneficiary’ option over there and then select the type of beneficiary. Here the type of beneficiary would be ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’. After selecting, click the ‘Go’ tab.
- Some information about the beneficiary would then be asked. Here, you need to enter your Name, Aadhaar, or PAN number of yourself and yourMobile Number.
- Confirm all the details and then click the ‘Confirm’ tab
- Now, you need to select your mobile number (registered) and then click on the ‘Continue’ tab.
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter that number in the box and then press the ‘Continue’ button.
- The beneficiary is activated within half an hour. You have to wait for the beneficiary activation. You will receive the activation via email and SMS.
- Now, from the official site of HDFC Bank, you again have to log in and then click on the ‘Funds Transfer’ option from the main screen.
- From the drop-down menu select the ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’.
- From the screen that appears next, select the appropriate beneficiary’s name and the associated account number (the one that you added).
- Now, you have to enter the amount you desire to withdraw.
- You will be asked for some additional information about the Name, Address, etc. of the beneficiary. The amount to be transferred is entered here and then you have to press the ‘Continue’ tab.
- On the next page, you need to confirm all the information provided. After confirmation, selection of RNM will be required on which you will get an OTP, and then press the ‘Continue’ tab.
- Enter the OTP on the screen, and your Cardless Cash request will be submitted successfully.
- Now, the beneficiary (whosoever) will receive an OTP on the phone, and that OTP is required to be entered into ATM to withdraw money.
Note: – The beneficiary needs to visit the nearest HDFC ATM within 24 hours. In the ATM, the beneficiary has to select the option of ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’. Then enter the mobile number to get the OTP. After that, he/she needs to enter that OTP to the ATM for validation and then withdraw the desired amount of cash.
KOTAK BANK Cardless Cash Withdrawal without ATM Card
For withdrawing money from Kotak Bank, one needs to use Kotak 811 banking App. Follow the steps discussed below to do cardless withdrawal of money.
- Download, install and open Kotak 811 banking App on your mobile.
- To log in, use the six-digit MPIN.
- Search for the option ‘Pay and Transfer’. Click on that to get access to all the options related to it. From all the options, choose the ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’ option.
- Now, from the drop-down box, select the option ‘Withdraw cash at Kotak ATM: Self’. This option is to be chosen because you have to withdraw the money yourself.
- On the screen that appears next, enter the correct amount that you wish to withdraw.
- Below this box, you will have to enter any four-digit code, which is called as sender code. You have to confirm that code by entering it again. In the end, press the ‘continue’ tab.
- Note: – You need to remember this 4-digit sender code.
- Verify the details entered on the next page and press the ‘Continue’ tab.
- An OTP will be received on your mobile number. This OTP needs to be entered into the ATM.
- Visit the Kotak ATM nearby, select the option ‘cardless cash withdraw’ option, and use your RMN (registered mobile number).
- You will then be asked to enter the 4 – digit sender code, enter that code. You will also get an OTP on your mobile. Once, both of these codes are verified, the amount pre-registered for withdrawal will be dispensed automatically. Do not forget to collect the money.
SBI Cardless Cash Withdrawal Without ATM Card through YONO Cash
The State Bank of India allows Cardless cash withdrawal through SBI YONO App, customer of SBI can access the facility by the process to be followed is as such: –
- Download, install and open SBI Yono App on your mobile.
- Now, login with either the 6 – digit PIN, or the internet banking username and password of SBI.
- Search for the ‘Yono Cash’ option from the main menu and click.
- On the page that appears next, select the ATM option.
- From the accounts that appear, select the account from which you wish to withdraw the money. Together with it, enter the amount that is to be withdrawn from the ATM. No more than 20000 Rs. can be withdrawn at once.
- On the new screen, enter the 6-digit pin. You can choose any PIN of your choice. But do not forget to remember or note down that PIN.
- Now, you need to review all the information set by you and then press the ‘CONFIRM’ tab. Your application is then automatically submitted with SBI.
- AN OTP will be received on your RMN (registered mobile number). It will contain Yono Cash Transaction Number.
- Can I withdraw cardless cash from any ATM?
It's depending on your bank. various banks are offered cardless cash withdraw facility using mobile banking facility and some offered UPI based services also to withdrawal money by scanning QR Codes
- Cardless Cash withdraw is safe?
Yes, the system is developed for give highest security to the customers to safe their money from cyber issues