Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry is very easy using mobile banking services of CBI Balance Check Number 95552444442. Get Central Bank of India Account Balance by Missed Call, Cent Mobile App, UPI App, and other ways…
Central Bank of India known as CBI Bank has introduced a balance check missed call number to their customers. Who needs to know their account balance can access the enquiry number get instantly.
Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry
The Bank offered balance enquiry services in various ways to all customers. Those who have updated their mobile phone number can get their account balance along with a mini statement for the history of the latest five transactions.
In this guide, you will get the Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry in simple steps using various methods.
Methods to Know Central Bank of India Balance Check.
- Mobile Banking.
- Cent Mobile App.
- Cent m-Passbook.
- BHIM Cent-UPI.
- Cent Digi Pay.
- Internet Banking.
- Phone Banking.
- Missed Call.
How to Check Central Bank of India Account Balance through Mobile Banking?
Smartphone users of the bank who have registered in Mobile Banking Services, and who already installed the listed App’s can access instantly by the following steps.
- Open and Login with MPIM in to the Cent Mobile App, Cent m-Passbook, BHIM Cent-UPI, or Cent Digi Pay.
- Go to ” Account Details” to know current account balance, or choose “Passbook” to know latest statement.
How to Check Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry through Internet Banking.
Net Banking facility is the ultimate destination for all banking solutions, by accessing the CBI Bank Net Banking facility you can get complete information about the balance & statements. Follow the steps to know Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry.
- Login into CBI Bank.
Follow the link https://www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/startMain.jsp to login into Personal Banking using USER ID & PASSWORD.
- Go to Enquiry.
Have a look at the dashboard, you will see an “Enquiry” option, Select and proceed with that, you will see your account balance on the screen.
How to Check CBI Bank Balance through Phone Banking.
Below services are help’s to know account balance by using your registered mobile phone number without internet access.
Central Bank of India Account Balance using SMS Service.
SMS banking facility is one of the best ways to know your account balance anywhere, by sending an SMS as per the below format from the registered mobile phone number, you will get the current balance with a mini statement through a reply SMS.
Type BALAVL <A/c No> <MPIN> Send to 99675-33228
Central Bank of India Balance Enquiry by Missed Call
By Giving a missed call from your phone to the listed Toll-Free Numbers you can enquiry along with Mini Statement.
- Dial to 95552 44442 from your registered phone.
- Call is automatacally discunected once cunnected.
- In few menuties you will get an SMS with balance statement.
To get complete details on balance enquiry Missed Call Facility visit https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/en/missed-call-facility.
Central Bank of India Account Balance Enquriy by IVRS.
- Call to the bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number 1800 22 1911.
- Follow the Menu options from the IVRS Instructions.
- Select responcive option to know current balance, or mini statement.
- OR, Contact support agent to know complete information of the account.
CBI Bank of India Balance Check Toll-Free Number’s.
The Listed Phone Numbers are Toll-Free to access various services of the CBI Bank.
- Balance Enquiry Number 95552 44442.
- Mini Statement Number 95551 44441.
- SMS Banking Number 99675-33228.
- Customer Care 1800 22 1911.