Change or Update Address in IDBI Bank Account by Customer Information Form for KYC at https://idbibank.in…
If you are moved from one place to another, is it possible to keep receiving bank correspondence at your new address?. Then update your IDBI Bank account address. What kind of communication do you think about? You should know that the bank only sends important documents to your registered address.
IDBI Bank Account Address Change
Notifying of the new address is essential to get deliverables. if don’t do that the bank will continue to send it to your old address. You can change or update your present address in your savings or current account is most important.
However, you must provide valid address proof to update the communication address. If you don’t have proof of your new residence the bank will not accept your address change request. Keep in mind that banks are very particular about KYC details like name and address. So, first, prepare the proof document.
Reasons to Change Address in IDBI Bank Account
You may need to update your account’s address in the following situations.
- Email address has changed.
- Old address is still in your account.
- Your account’s address is wrong or incomplete.
- Blank address in your bank account.
- If you have relocated.
- Address has been replaced by someone else’s.
- Any other reasons.
How to Change IDBI Account Address
- Bring your new address proof.
- Go to your nearest IDBI Bank branch.
- Contact the helpdesk officer and Inform you wish to change your address.
- Take the Customer Information Updation Form for KYC and fill it with new changes.
- Mark the “I want to change my address” box.
- Complete the form with your name, account number, and new address.
- Check your information carefully, Correct any errors you have found and sign to “Submit“.
Required Documents & things to Change Address in IDBI Account
Before you send in the form to change your address, you should double-check the information you’ve filled in. Make sure that the following fields have been filled in correctly by you.
- IDBI Bank Account Number & IDBI Customer ID.
- Account Holder/s Name.
- Saving account/Current account.
- Past Address.
- Address of relocated.
- Contact Information like mobile number or e-mail.
Download the Customer Information Updation Form for KYC directly here and full with changing address along with additional information of the account, then submit at nearest IDBI Branch.