Change or Update Mobile Number on Axis Bank Account Online & Offline through Axis Bank Mobile App, Internet Banking at https://www.axisbank.com.
If you are an Axis Bank customer and want to change your mobile number linked with your account, this guide is for you. Here we have discussed all the techniques by which one may change or update their registered mobile number (RMN) associated with their Axis Bank account.
Axis bank allows you to register or change your mobile number online in multiple ways. The most significant thing is that you don’t need to go to the bank to do this. The procedures are now simple and easy, by the way.
Ways to Change Axis Bank Mobile Number
- Internet Banking.
- Mobile Baming App.
- Phone or Tele Banking.
- At Axis Bank ATM.
- By Visiting Nearest Branch.
- Sending an email.
How to Change Axis Bank Mobile Number through Internet Banking
Internet Banking gives you all options of the account’s banking services and updating of linked mobile number (RMN). Change your Axis Bank Account Number online by following these steps through net banking.
- Visit official website of axis bank net banking by link www.axisbank.co.in.
- Go to the Net Banking login page and login by using your credincials like your User ID and password.
- If you have lost your credincials recover by Axis Bank Forgot Password.
- Successful login you have reahed to the dashboard of the account, choose “Personal Details” from the menu options.
- Under the Contact Number, input your “New Mobile Number” and click Update.
- An OTP will be sent to your New Mobile Number for confirmation. verify OTP.
- Your Axis Bank Account Mobile Number has been updated successfully.
Your registered mobile phone number is changed or updated with the new one. From now you will get OTP and other transaction information to the updated mobile number.
How to Change Mobile Number in Axis Bank Account at ATM Center
Follow the procedures below to update your Axis Bank mobile number through ATM.
- Go to any Axis Bank ATM in your area.
- Input your ATM card into ATM’s lobby Card and enter your secret PIN.
- Then choose “Registration Option”.
- Select “Change Mobile Number”.
- Select Update, enter in your “New Mobile Number” using the ATM Keypads, and then select Confirm.
- You will notice two separate options under mobile number update – savings and current account. Choose the account type for which you want to modify the cellphone number.
- When you click the option, a new screen will appear for you, displaying the previously registered cellphone number.
- Next, input your New mobile Number, and confirm it again, and then choose Update.
Change Axis Bank Account Mobile Number by visiting branch
If you want to change your Bank Account Mobile number by visiting the Branch, follow the instructions below.
- Go to your nearest local Axis Bank branch.
- Ask for a KYC Update form at the Help Desk.
- Fill out the form completely, including your New Mobile Number.
- After filling out all the information, sign the form and send it to the relevant assistance desk.
- You can ask to change your cellphone number to the helpdesk officer.
- Once verified your service request the new mobile number will update within 1 to 2 working days.
How to Change Mobile Number Axis Bank Account by Customer Support
Axis Bank Phone Banking facility also helps change your mobile phone number by calling Axis Bank’s customer support from the registered phone number. The account information will be required to verify your Bank identity. Your mobile number will be updated after confirmation.
- Open dialer app in your phone.
- Dail toll free number +91 22 2425 2525.
- Make sure dail toll free number from your Registered mobile number (RMN).
- Connect to the phone banking officer by given releveny key input.
- Discus to the phone banking officer to update phone numner.
- They will update new phone number after sussfully verified the details of account.
- You will get a service request number through SMS to the transction.
How to Change Axis Bank Account Mobile Number by Sending an E-Mail
By emailing Axis bank customer care helpdesk, you will easily update your linked mobile phone number.
- Write an email to email@example.com with comple information about the service request along with providing new mobile phone number.
- You need to write the email from your registered email id only.
- If the customer service required you need to provide addtional information of the account to verify.
- Once have successfully verified, you will get an confrmation email with complete information of the service request.