Check Bank Balance by ATM using Debit Card of the Account, Balance Enquiry at nearby ATM is simple…
A Bank Account balance enquiry through ATM is a good option. Citizens of the country who have savings or current accounts can check available funds in the report by using a debit card at the nearest ATM centre. A large scale of the public sector, private sector banks, small finance banks, and localized co-operative banks also issued a debit card to their customers.
Every nationalized bank has issued VISA, MASTER, and MAESTRO Debit Cards. Recently, most banks are given RuPay Debit cards to their customers for ATM transactions like balance enquiry, withdrawal money and online purchases. By using their Debit cun ATM card, everyone can make balance inquiries through simple steps.
How to do Balance Check by ATM
- Visit nearby ATM Center, that’s operated by your own bank or other one.
- Inset the Debit Card into the ATM Slot.
- Verify with Four Digit PIN Number.
- Select ‘Balance Enquiry‘ from the ATM Screen Options.
- Once the bank servers are verifyed, the ATM displayed available funds of the account.
- If you have intrested get a copy of print, proceed with print option.
- Now the ATM michine relesed a print that reflect balance statement along with transction details.
- Finally press ‘Clear’ or ‘Cancel’ key on the ATM and exit safely.
- Try to make balance enquiry at your own bank ATM’s only. Other Banks are charged once the transction limit reached.
- Every Bank ATM has provide the balance enquiry service to all bank customers 24/7 unlimitedly.
- Dont Share your ATM PIN to others , and dont make any ATM transctions by others support.
- To Avoid ATM fraud, please take all precautions suggested by experts along with your bank.
- Press the’ End’ or ‘Cancel’ Button on the ATM once your transactions are completed. It’s closed the line from the ATM to your Bank Account.
- For any addtional support please concat your bank customer care toll-free helpline number.
- Use Missed Call Banking through All Bank Balance Check Missed Numbers.