Bank Balance Check By USSD Code is helpful for the customer who has no internet connectivity with a technically advanced phone…
The Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) System Services were introduced to make various enquiries without internet and advanced model of the phone. This USSD Code system helps to know balance enquiry using any basic model of the phone at low signal areas also. Customer who has basic knowledge can access USSD Facility without any charges 24/7 from anywhere in the country.
Most nationalised banks have introduced the facility to their customers, every customer can contact your branch to know about the bank USSD Code. To access balance enquiry by the USSD facility customer must register their mobile number with their account number.
- Dial *99# from the phone dialler.
- Then you have getting menu options as a reply, Choose your preferred language.
- By Following the options Send the first three letters of the IFSC code or the two-digit bank code.
- For more details please contact your bank customer care helpline toll-free Number.
- Alternatively Missed Call Banking also available to make balance enquiry under phone banking, Get All Bank’s Balance Check Missed Call Numbers.
- Get more ways to Check Bank Balance Online & Offline.