CIF Number Central Bank of India Find Online & Offline from Passbook, Account Statement, Checkbook Frontpage, and Internet Banking at https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in…
The Central Bank of India is also a Nationalized Bank of the Country. This one also provided Banking Services under RBI rules & guidelines. Like as all other banks this CBI Bank also stored the Customers Data under a unique Customer Information File Number (CIF). Each Customer of the Bank has been assigned the CIF Number linked to their all accounts like loans, savings, deposits, demat, and all others.
CIF Number Central Bank of India
Customer File Number (CIF) is necessary to link all other accounts of the Customer of the Bank. CIF Number provides all details of the user to avail of various services and facilities.
What is the CIF Number Central Bank of India?
- Every Cousemer has a unique file number called as Customer Information or Identification File (CIF) Number.
- Under the RBI Guidelines every bank generated the CIF Number to each coustemer like as SBI CIF Number.
- CIF is a 11 Digit Unique Number provided to each countemer on the time of Account generation.
When we Need the CIF Number?
- It’s requried only for internal usage of the bank servicess.
- CIF Number Requried on the time of Internet Banking Registration and Tranfering the account one branch to another branch.
- Other wise no need to use the CIF Number, and it’s used internally in the bank.
How To Find Central Bank Of India CIF Number?
Central Bank of India CIF Number is able to find online & offline methods also. CBI bank has pleased the CIF Number on the Passbook front page, Statements of Account, and also the Cheque book front page. Every user of the Central Bank of India can get their Customer Information or Identification File number online & offline from the following simple methods.
How to get CIF Number Central Bank of India Offline?
CIF Number get by Passbook
- Every Bank provided the Passbook with complete information of the account along with customer details.
- You can find the CIF Number on the front page of the passbook located at Customer ID, Account Number, Address, Bank ID.
- Most of the banks have printed the CIF Number or Code at below the account number with 11 digit.
By Account Statement
Apply for a Statement from the Branch or download it from Mobile Banking App or Internet Banking. CIF Number is printed on the first or front page of the statement.
The Bank-issued Chequebook also has maintained the CIF Number along with all other account details like Account Number, Customer ID, IFSC Code, Branch Code, and etc.
Contacting Customer Care
You can get by Calling the Toll-free Customer Care Number 1800221911 from your registered mobile phone number. The phone banking officer will provide you with the associated CIF Number after verification of the Customer.
How to get CIF Number Central Bank of India Online?
The below Steps guide you to get the CID Bank CIF Number Online using Mobile Banking App or Internet Banking Facility. To know your Central Bank of India CIF Number Online just follow the steps.
Login into CBI Bank
Login to your account through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking App using Username & password.
Go to Your Profile
By using the Menu options go to the Profile section at the CBI Mobile Banking App or Net Banking.
Know your CBI Bank CIF Number
Once reached into your Profile you have seen the CIF Number along with your name.
That’s it, getting of Central Bank of India Customer Information File Number is very easy using the above simple methods. For more details please visit https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
Can I get my CIF Number from the branch?
Yes, you can get your CIF number associated with your accounts from the responsive bank officer at your own branch or any Central Bank of India branch.
How can I get my CIF Number using the registered mobile number?
You can get the CBI Bank CIF Number via phone banking officer by using the registered mobile phone number calling the customer care number 1800221911.
CIF Number required for regular transactions of the banking?
No need. CIF Number requires the services requested of transferring accounts from one branch to another branch and applying to the new internet banking facility registration.
How many digits does a CIF number have?
It is an 11 digit unique number called Customer Information File Number.