Citibank Balance Check Number +91 9880752484 Introduced for Citibank Balance Enquiry for Missed Call Number. Citibank Account Balance Check by Missed Call, SMS, Passbook, ATM, Mobile App, Customer Care, UPI, WhatsApp, USSD, and Net Banking at https://www.online.citibank.co.in…
Using the Citi Bank Balance Enquiry Number, a customer may see how much money is available in their account. It aids with the management of personal money, performs routine checks on the balance of a Citi Bank account, helps prevent fraud, and provides insight into spending patterns.
Citibank is regarded as one of India’s premier financial institutions. If you’re a Citi Bank member with a registered mobile number, you’re eligible to access this feature. If you haven’t done so already, contact your local branch and ask them to register your mobile number.
Citibank Balance Check Number
Customer support Toll-Free Numbers were introduced to check the account’s available balance, customer support, and access to various banking facilities. By using the Citibank Balance Check Number, customers can access their final available balance of the fund through Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, USSD, WhatsApp, and other ways.
- Customer Support (Toll-Free): 1860 210 2484.
- Missed Call Banking: +91 9880752484
- SMS Banking: 52484 or +91 9880752484.
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: N/A.
Citibank Balance Enquiry
Customers who have Savings or Current Accounts can check their account’s current available balance along with the details of the account. Multiple ways are available to know the accounts found in Citibank. The listed methods are allowed for Citibank Account Balance Enquiry Online and offline.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- Mobile App.
- Net Banking.
- Emailing the Bank.
Citibank Missed Call Number
Missed Call Banking is the simplest method of obtaining balance information. Customers who lack basic information may also check their account balances by placing a missed call. Phone banking services are available to register mobile number holders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without a fee.
Any kind of the main phone may also be used to inquire about your balance using Citibank Missed Call Number +91 9880752484.
How to do Balance Enquiry by Citibank Missed Call?
Account users may check their Citibank account balance by calling +91 9880752484.
Customers may check the balance of their Citibank account by dialing +91 9880752484 from their registered mobile number. The customer service professional will accept the call and upon post-verification, the Citibank balance inquiry problem may be solved. This procedure may take some time, but it is completely safe and secure.
How to Check Account Balance Check by Citibank SMS Banking?
Citibank SMS Banking Service allows you to enquire about your account balance and other account information, such as recent transactions. To get your Citibank account balance through SMS, follow these steps:
- The customer must be registered with the bank, and then you will get a confirmation message indicating that your registration was successful.
- Just SMS the corresponding keyword to 52484 or +91 9880752484 and get the details.
- To check your account balance, send an SMS with the subject line SMS “BAL<space>Last 4 digits of your debit card” to 52484 or +91 9880752484 from your registered mobile number.
How to do Citibank Balance Check by Net Banking?
- Citi Bank customers who have opted for net banking may see their account balances using the following steps.
- Open the CUTI Bank Net Banking page at https://www.online.citibank.co.in.
- Should log in using their User ID and Password.
- Then you reach into the dashboard of the account.
- Finally, you can see available balances on the screen.
How to Check Balance by CITI Mobile App?
Citi Bank Mobile is available for download on Google Play and Apple App Store. The Citi Bank UPI mobile application is available in a variety of languages.
In India, there are two mobile applications available that are ‘Citi Mobile’ and ‘Citi UPI’. A registered customer can follow the steps to make a balance inquiry
- Login into the City Bank Mobile App through ‘MPIN‘ or ‘Biometrics‘.
- Select and tap ‘My Account ‘ option on the dashboard.
- Now you have seen the available balance of the account on the screen.
How to do a Balance Enquiry by Citibank ATM?
Citibank account balances may also be checked at any Citibank ATM or with any other bank ATM by simple steps.
- Swipe the Citibank ATM/debit card in the ATM Slot.
- Verify the ATM Card by entering your PIN Number.
- Choose “Balance Inquiry / Balance Check” and finish the transaction.
- Finally, available balance is displayed on the screen.
How to Check Account Balance by Citibank Customer Care
Citi Bank customers may contact the customer service line at 1860 210 2484 to check their account balance. Select the “language” and “banking option” when you call. Enter your 12-digit account number or your debit card’s 16-digit number. To get the account balance, enter the ATM PIN.
- 1860 210 2484 is a helpline of the bank that is available 24/7.
- Customers must call from their registered mobile number.
- Balance Statement available on call by IVR System.
- Otherwise, a phone banking officer explains everything by connecting the helpline.
How to Check Citibank Account Balance by Email?
Write an email from your registered email id to make an enquiry for balance statements along with specific dates and etc to email@example.com. If you have provided relevant information about the account, the bank will reply with complete information on the inquiry with a balance Pdf copy.
How to Know Citibank Balance through UPI?
The term “UPI” refers to the Unified Payment Interface. Citibank customers who linked their account with leading UPI apps like Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, BharatPe, BHIM and others can follow the steps to make Citibank Balance Enquiry through UPI.
The following processes must be done in order to check your bank balance utilizing UPI Apps:
- Registered users can log in by MPIN or Biometrics.
- Tap on the account number, and choose ‘Balance Check‘.
- Verify with ‘Passcode‘ then the balance data for Citibank will be shown on the screen.
Citibank Balance Check USSD Code
According to the reports Citibank has not offered the facility to check the balance by USSD Code, In future the facility is enabled follow these instructions to get your Citibank account balance through USSD.
Your number should be linked to your bank account.
- Dial *99# from the phone dialler.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Send the first three letters of the IFSC code or the two-digit bank code.
How to Check Balance by Citibank WhatsApp Banking
Citibank does not now provide WhatsApp banking. If Citibank introduces WhatsApp. Through a series of easy steps, the customer may have access to the bank balance inquiry.
- In your contact list, add the WhatApp Banking number ‘XXXXXXXXXX‘
- Then, open WhatsApp and send a message saying ‘Hi’.
- By reply, the bank will offer a list of menu alternatives.
- Select and respond to the balance inquiry with the appropriate choice.
- Then, a WhatsApp reply indicates your account’s available balance.