City Union Bank Balance Check Number 9278177444 Introduced for City Union Bank Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number. City Union Bank Balance Check by Missed Call, SMS, Passbook, ATM, Mobile App, Customer Care, UPI, WhatsApp, USSD, and Net Banking at https://www.cityunionbank.com…
City Union Bank is a private sector bank based in Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, India. This guide provides various ways to make balance enquiries online and offline introduced by Citi Union bank. There are multiple ways are provided to know available funds in the bank account. Phone banking plays a key role to make Balance enquiries through missed call banking and SMS banking. We explained various methods to check Citi Union bank balance in a simple manner.
City Union Bank Balance Check Number
Multipurpose Toll-Free Numbers along with a unique line was introduced to check the account’s available balance under phone banking. By using the City Union Bank Account Balance Check Number, customers can access their final available balance of the fund through Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, USSD, WhatsApp, and other ways.
- Customer Support (Toll-Free):044 7122 5000.
- Missed Call Banking: 9278177444.
- SMS Banking: +91-9281056789.
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: +91 44 71225000.
- Bank Banlance Enquiry Online & Offline.
City Union Bank Balance Enquiry
Customers who have Savings or Current Accounts can check their account’s current available funds along with the details of the account. Multiple ways are available to know the account’s available credit from the City Union Bank Account Balance Check. The listed methods are allowed to City Union Bank Account Balance Enquiry Online & Offline.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- Mobile App.
- Net Banking.
- Emailing to the Bank.
City Union Bank Missed Call Number
Missed Call Banking is the easiest way to access balance enquiry like All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number. The Customer who has no basic knowledge also can check their account available balance by giving a missed call. The Phone banking facilities are accessible 24/7 without charges using the registered mobile number. Any kind of primary phone is also helpful to make balance inquiries through City Union Bank Account Balance Check Missed Call Number 9278177444
How to do City Union Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call
- Dial 09278177444 from your registered mobile number and make a missed call; you will immediately get an SMS with your CUB account balance information.
- You may get information about the balance of your CUB Savings and Current Accounts through a missed call.
- Observation: City Union Bank CUB Missed Call Alerts are provided free of charge, and the missed call service is available 24*7.
- Know more about missed call banking to make balance enquiry through missed call.
How to do City Union Bank Balance Check by SMS
To block your CUB Net login, Send SMS BLOCK to +91-9281056789 from your registered mobile number.
- Get more about Balance Enquiry through SMS Banking.
How to do City Union Bank Balance Check by Net Banking
- Visit the City Union Bank’s Net banking page at https://www.cityunionbank.com.
- Select the “Login to” option and the banking method you want to use. (Personal or Business).
- Provide your User ID. (Username).
- Continue by clicking the Continue button, then entering your password and clicking the Login button.
- After logging in successfully, choose the bank account of your choosing.
- On the screen, the remaining balance of the chosen bank account will be presented.
- Know more How to do Balance Check by Net Banking.
How to do Balance Enquiry through City Union Bank Mobile App
CUB Mobile Banking Plus, the official mobile banking application, can be downloaded and installed at
- Download CUB Mobile Banking Plus App
- Begin by launching the mobile banking application.
- Enter your account’s username and password.
- Choose a bank account.
- The balance will be displayed on the screen of your smartphone.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Mobile App.
How to Check City Union Bank Balance by Passbook Updating
- Take your bank passbook and visit the home branch of City Union Bank.
- Locate the branch’s passbook printing counter.
- Submit your passbook for printing.
- After printing, you may notice your remaining account balance displayed exactly alongside the previous transaction.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Passbook.
How to do City Union Bank Check Balance Enquiry by ATM
- Locate the nearest ATM machine to your area.
- Proceed to the ATM and insert your ATM Card.
- Your PIN Number must be entered into the machine.
- Choose the kind of account you currently have. (Bank Savings Account or Bank Current Account)
- From the screen, choose Balance Enquiry.
- Choose whether to see the balance on the screen or to print a receipt.
- You will see the sum left in your City Union Bank account.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by ATM.
City Union Bank Balance Check by Customer Care
- Contact the bank’s customer service at 044 7122 5000.
- Choose a language. (English, Tamil, or Hindi)
- To see your account’s remaining balance, choose the IVR option.
- The IVR system will inform you of the remaining amount in your City Union Bank account.
How to do Balance Enquiry through Email?
To know your account balance, you can directly write an e-mail request for the balance checking service from your registered email id to email@example.com.
How to Know City Union Bank Check Balance through UPI
- UPI is a fast and quick way to check your bank account’s balance. Simply link your CUB account to any of the UPI-enabled applications like as Google Pay, PhonePe, BHIM, or Paytm.
- Log into UPI using your password, go to your connected bank account, and click on it. Now, choose Check balance and enter your UPI PIN; your balance will be shown on the screen.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by UPI.
How to do Balance Enquiry by City Union Bank USSD
If you are a City Union Bank account holder, who enrolled in the USSD service, you may utilise this service.
- By calling the USSD code, for example *99#, enter your User ID.
- From the list of options, choose ‘Option 1’ and then ‘balance enquiry‘.
- Submit your MPIN to get available funds inthe bank.
- To know more about How to Check Bank Balance by USSD Code.
Check Balance by City Union Bank WhatsApp
- Save this City Union Bank WhatsApp number on your phone +91 44 71225000.
- Now open your WhatsApp and refresh your contacts, you can see City Union Bank’s profile.
- Now type “Hi” and send.
- Soon you will receive a reply message. You will see different services like balance check, mini statement, update aadhaar. You just need to send numbers like 1,2,3… which mention services.
- To check balance type 1 and send. You will get an immediate SMS confirming your available balance.
- To know more about How to Check Bank Balance by WhatsApp.