SAIL employees may access their Salary Slip or Pay Slip (Payroll) using the CPRS Login or the CPRS Sail ESS Employee Portal at https://bspapp.sail-bhilaisteel.com/cprs/cprs_login.htm…
Technology advances have made it easier to manage worker salaries and records. Sail ESS is a website using which BHILAI Steel Plant employees may manage their information related to their work. This involves accessing HR information and services, such as checking pay slips.
Log in to the Sail ESS website with your username and password to view your pay slip. After logging in, go to the ‘Pay’ page and choose the ‘Pay Slip’ option. This allows you to check the pay slips for the current and previous months.
The CPRS stands for Centralized Pay Roll System. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) uses this online service to manage employee payroll. This service is linked to the Sail ESS website, allowing employees to check and get pay slips online.
CPRS decides payment for SAIL employees by taking into details such as basic salary, allowances, and deductions. It also creates online pay slips, which employees are able to view and download.
CPRS Sail ESS
Centralized Personnel Records System, Sail employee self-service is also referred to as CPRS Sail ESS. This online system was developed to make controlling employee details and salary easier for people who work at Sail. This technology is especially important for Sail employees, allowing them to see their pay slips digitally.
Bhilai Steel Plant Employee Portal Login
You must have your employee ID number and password to log into the Bhilai Steel Plant employee website. Following are the instructions to log into the BSP employee portal.
- Visit the Bhilai Steel Plant employee website at https://www.sail-bhilaisteel.com.
- On the ‘Employee Information Services Login’ page, enter your Login Credentials, such as your Employee ID number and Password, and choose the ‘BSP’ option.
- Then press the ‘Submit’ button. You can now access the Bhilai Steel Plant employee portal.
SAIL Employee Login
Follow these instructions to log in to the SAIL Employee Login website.
- Navigate to the SAIL employee login website at https://ess.saildsp.co.in/ess/public/login.
- On the login page, provide your username and password.
- Then press the ‘Login’ button.
- After clicking the login button, you may now successfully log in to the SAIL Employee Login website.
SAIL Salary Slip 2024 PDF from CPRS ESS Login Portal
If you want to view and download the CPRS payslip information, follow the instructions below to download your payslip from the CPRS login website.
- Go to the CPRS login webpage at https://bspapp.sail-bhilaisteel.com/venquery/elogin.jsp
- Then log in with your username and password.
- Select the ‘Pay’ menu and choose ‘Pay Slip’ under the Pay menu.
- Now, the current month’s pay slip will be shown.
- Finally, choose the ‘Download PDF’ option to get a pay slip.
- To view salary slips from past months, use the drop-down list option found above the pay slip.
How to Reset or Recover your CPRS Login Password
Following these instructions may help you to reset your CPRS login password and recover access to the CPRS website.
- Navigate to the CPRS Login page at https://bspapp.sail-bhilaisteel.com/venquery/elogin.jsp
- Enter your SAIL Personal Number in the given field and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- After verifying your email, you will receive a link to reset your password.
- Then select the email’s given link and set up a new password.
- Next, return to the CPRS Login page after setting up a new password.
- Now you can use the CPRS website login with your username and the newly set up password.
SAIL Vendor Registration 2024 Process
A SAIL vendor can use their PAN number to register on the BSP website. After registering, the vendor will have access to a number of services. Follow the given steps for SAIL vendor registration.
- Visit the BSP website portal https://bspapp.sail-bhilaisteel.com/venquery/elogin.jsp.
- To see the website, click the ‘Vendor Login’ option and select the registration option under the login page for new users.
- Enter the vendor code along with your PAN number.
- To finish the vendor registration procedure, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- You can now access various services on BSP by entering your user ID and PAN number.
You will need your BHILAI Steel Plant employee ID number and PAN number to access the CPRS website. Follow the given instructions to log in to your CPRS portal.
- Visit the CPRS login webpage at https://bspapp.sail-bhilaisteel.com/cprs/cprs_login.htm.
- After, choose your unit from the drop-down list.
- Provide your employee ID number in the ‘Username’ field and enter your PAN number in the ‘Password’ field.
- Then press the ‘Login’ option.
- Now, you can successfully log in to your CPRS account.
Available Details on BSP Employee Salary Slip
- Basic salary
- Employee’s name
- Department name
- Organization’s name
- Month details
- Employee provident fund
- Tax deduction
Can I access previous years’ CPRS Sail ESS pay slips?
Yes, previous year’s CPRS Sail ESS pay slips can be viewed on the CPRS Sail ESS Pay slip official website at https://bspapp.sail-bhilaisteel.com/cprs/cprs_login.htm.
What type of security is CPRS Sail ESS for saving personal information?
CPRS Sail ESS implements robust security procedures to keep your personal and financial information confidential.
What can I do if I forget my CPRS Sail ESS login information?
You must go to the official website link at https://bspapp.sail-bhilaisteel.com/venquery/elogin.jsp to reset your password, go to the login page, click the ‘Forgot Password’ link, and follow on-screen instructions.
Is it possible to access CPRS Sail ESS from a smartphone or tablet?
Yes, the CPRS Sail ESS website is mobile-friendly and accessible via smart phones and tablets.