Catholic Syrian bank (CSB) has introduced the ATM or Debit Card Block Number to instant STOP/Block services if anyone has lost, stolen or misplaced their card. Every cardholder must immediately block/hotlist the ATM card to avoid any misuse for safety purposes.
Customers of the Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) can block by contacting the 24-hour customer care helpline number or sending a Text message or email from the registered mobile number along with various online and offline methods as per the following.
CBS Bank ATM Block
- Calling the Catholic Syrian bank ATM Card Block Number.
- Reporting by Calling to Banks Helpline Number Toll-Free.
- Using CSBMobile+ App.
- Through Online Banking Account.
- Reporting at a nearby branch of the bank.
CBS Bank ATM Card Block Number
- 1800 266 9090 (toll-free)
- 0422-2228422 (applicable charges)
- 0422-6612300 (applicable charges)
- Outside India:
- +91-422-6612300 (ISD charges applicable)
How to Block CSB Bank ATM by Internet Banking
- Go to the CSB Bank’s official website at https://www.csbnet.co.in.
- Click retail banking and log in by entering your username and password.
- After login selects the “Card Request” option from the dashboard menu options of the account.
- Then choose a card to be blocked, and press the ‘block‘ button to send your request to the bank.
- Your CSB ATM card will be blocked instantly.
How to do CSB Bank ATM Card Block by CSBMobile+ App
- Download and install CSB Bank’s official mobile banking application, ‘CSBMobile+.’
- Open the installed CSB mobile banking app, and enter your login information.
- Then select the ‘Value Added Services‘ option from the dashboard.
- From the list of services, choose Card Management.
- Select ‘Card activity‘ from under the card management option.
- Now, block your missing ATM card and select it with follow the instructions.
- Then your CSB ATM card has been blocked.
How to Report to CSB Bank ATM Block by Visiting Branch
- Find the nearest Catholic Syrian bank (CSB) Bank branch to your location.
- Go to the branch directly and Talk with bank representatives.
- Inform the bank officials, you have missed your card and want to have it blocked.
- Give them the information about the missing ATM card.
- Show any identification verification document to prove your identity on the account and card. (PAN Card or Aadhar Card)
- After successful verification, bank officials will consider blocking the card.
How to Block CSB Bank ATM Card by Calling Customer Care
- Contact CSB Bank’s customer service at 1800 266 9090 or ATM-related and Lost Card inquiries for dial 0484 – 6451631 or 0484 – 2368032.
- Select the language in which you want to communicate using the IVR option.
- Select the IVR option to talk with a customer service person.
- Talk with the executive and inform him or her that you have misplaced your card and want to have it blocked.
- Give the executive information about the misplaced card.
- You can respond to the account verification questions to prove your identity.
- The executive will consider your request to block the card.
How to Block CSB Bank ATM Debit Card by SMS
- Send an SMS in the following format from the registered mobile number (RMN):
- INTLOFF <SPACE>< Last 4 Digits of your Debit Card No>.
- Enter this message and send it to 9895923000 through SMS.
- The bank will instantly block your ATM card when you send this SMS.
How to Report to CSB Bank ATM Block by E-mail
- You must send an email from your registered email address to email@example.com.
- Include the account holder’s details along with the card number and card details in the email.
- You will receive an email verifying that the ATM Card has been successfully blocked.