DBS Bank Balance Check Number 1800 209 4555 Introduced for DBS Bank India Balance Enquiry through Missed Call Number & SMS. DBS Bank India Account Balance Check by Missed Call, SMS, Passbook, ATM, Mobile App, Customer Care, UPI, WhatsApp, USSD, and Net Banking at https://www.dbs.com…
Everyone wants to keep track of their DBS bank account balance, but visiting the bank to update their passbook or ATM is a lengthy procedure. You may always check your account’s available balance from the comfort of your own home using several methods. Thus, in this guide, we will demonstrate how to check your DBS Bank account balance by missed call, SMS, Internet Banking and other methods of online & offline.
DBS Bank Balance Check Number
Multiple enquiry numbers were introduced to check the account’s available balance through phone banking by using the DBS Bank India bank Balance Check Number. Customers can access their final available balance of the fund through Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, USSD, WhatsApp, and other ways.
- Customer Support (Toll-Free): 1800 209 4555.
- Missed Call Banking: 1800 209 4555.
- SMS Banking: 77767.
- Balance Check USSD Code: N/A.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: N/A.
- Bank Banlance Enquiry Online & Offline.
DBS Bank India Balance Enquiry
Customers who have Savings or Current Accounts can check their account’s current available balance along with the details of the account. Multiple ways are available to know the account’s available credit from the DBS Bank India. The listed methods are allowed to make Balance Enquiry Online & Offline.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- Mobile App.
- Net Banking.
- Emailing to the Bank.
DBS Bank Missed Call Number
Missed Call Banking Services are introduced to make instant balance enquiry by giving a missed call. The Missed Call banking supports for the Customer who has no basic knowledge to access online banking facilities. Like All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number, the DBS Bank Phone banking facilities are also accessible 24/7 without charges using the Customer’s registered mobile number, that’s any basic level device. DBS Bank India Missed Call Number 1800 209 4555.
How to Check DBS Bank Balance by Missed Call
To use this incredible service from DBS Bank, you must first register your mobile number. The procedure is fairly straightforward. Your telephone number will be recorded. After registering, you may dial 1800 209 4555 and leave a missed call. The call will automatically end within a few seconds, and you will get an SMS with your account balance information.
- Know more about missed call banking to make balance enquiry through missed call.
How to do DBS Bank India Account Balance Check by SMS Banking
DBS Bank also proudly introduces the SMS banking feature, enabling you to check your account balance. Send the text BALANCE Last 4 Digits of Account Number to 77767 from the registered mobile number. You will get a reply SMS with information about your account balance. Apart from this, you may also utilize DBS Bank’s online banking and mobile banking services.
- Get more about Balance Enquiry through SMS Banking.
How to do DBS Bank Balance Check by Net Banking
- Enter your bank login and password to access the online banking platform at https://www.dbs.com.
- On the main page, click the account or account balance tab.
- You will be able to see your account’s balance.
- Know more How to do Balance Check by Net Banking.
How to do Balance Enquiry by DBS Mobile App
The majority of banks provide their mobile banking apps. To begin, you must download the program to an internet-connected smartphone. As an example, suppose you have a digibank account. In this case, you must adhere to the following instructions.
- On your mobile device, download the digibank by DBS app. This may be accomplished in two ways: by scanning the QR code shown on the digibank website, or by downloading the app from the Google Play store.
- Open the DBS DigiBank Mobile application and login by MPIN or Biomatrics.
- Tap on the My Account section to get available balance on the dashboard.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Mobile App.
How to Check DBS Bank Balance by Passbook
If you are uncomfortable using the internet approach, you may visit your nearest DBS Bank India branch to check your current bank balance. Bring your bank passbook and identity evidence, and the bank personnel will assist you in updating your passbook’s bank balance.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Passbook.
How to do DBS Bank Balance Enquiry through ATM
- Visit any ATM machine in the surrounding.
- Insert your ATM Debit Card into the machine.
- Following that, enter your four-digit ATM PIN. Now, click “Balance Enquiry” from the screen.
- Your remaining account balance is shown on the screen.
- Additionally, you may print the balance inquiry.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by ATM.
DBS Bank Balance Enquiry through Customer Care
- Account-holders of DBS Bank India may contact customer service at 1800 209 4555 to enquire about their account balance.
- Once you call, choose between the “language” and “banking option” choices.
- The account number is 12 digits long, followed by the debit card number, which is 16 digits long.
- By entering the ATM pin, the account balance may be accessed.
DBS Bank Balance Enquiry by Email
To know your account balance, you can directly write an email request for the balance checking service from your registered email id to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To Know more about balance enquiry through Customer Care helpline.
How to Know DBS Bank Balance through UPI
- UPI is a fast and quick way to check your bank account’s balance. Simply link your DBS Bank India account to any of the UPI-enabled applications like Google Pay, PhonePe, BHIM, or Paytm.
- Log into UPI using your password, go to your connected bank account, and click on it. Now, select the option Check balance, enter your UPI PIN, and the balance will be shown on the screen.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by UPI.
How to Check DBS Bank Balance by USSD
This approach is not accessible now; however, if it becomes available in subsequent stages, use it.
If you have an active DBS Bank India account and have enrolled in the USSD service, you may utilize this service.
- By calling the USSD number, for example, *99#, enter your User ID.
- Select ‘Option 1‘ and then ‘balance enquiry’ from the list of possibilities.
- Submit a request for your MPIN.
- To know more about How to Check Bank Balance by USSD Code.
Balance Enquiry through DBS WhatsApp Banking
Suppose the DBS Bank India introduces WhatsApp. The Customer may easily retrieve their bank balance information by following a few easy steps. At present, WhatsApp banking is not accessible for DBS Bank India.
- Add the WhatsApp Banking Number ‘XXXXXXXXXX‘
- Then open WhatsApp and send a ‘Hi‘ message.
- The bank will respond with a menu option.
- Choose an appropriate balance inquiry option and reply appropriately.
- Then, through a WhatsApp message, your account’s available balance is shown.