DDUGJY: Deendayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana Application Registration, Status Check and all at http://www.ddugjy.gov.in…
Jyoti is a Hindi word that means light. This is a scheme that is related to electricity. Under the leadership of PM Narendra Modi, a new scheme was launched called Deendayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana. The aim of this scheme is to provide electricity in the rural areas. Every farm should have light, this is the aim. Electricity is now a basic requirement to run all the farm related activities smoothly. The days are gone when the agricultural activities were based on the physical toil of the people.
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana
The motive behind this Yojana is to provide electric facility to all the farms, so that all the farmers can do their activities smoothly in their field. This policy is not restricted to particular states or villages. The benefit of this scheme can be taken by the farmers of all the states for sure. But first, the farmers have to register themselves under the scheme. After that only, they can get benefit.
Some facts related to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana
DDUGJY (Deendayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana) is started to give electricity to all the villagers who are need of it for their agricultural needs. A decision has been taken that under this scheme in about 1000 days around about 18, 452 villages will be electrified. Those villages where there is no electricity will be targeted first.
This policy has been designed and developed by electricity ministry of India so that the villages can get electricity 24*7. This scheme has replaced Rajeev Gandhi Graameen vidyutikaran yojana (Rajeev Gandhi Rural electrification scheme). All the features of Rajeev Gandhi Rural electrification scheme have been amalgamated with this Deendayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana.
For this scheme, 43,033 crore budget has been approved. Till now, the expenditure has gone up to Rs. 33,453 crores. The nodal agency working in this direction is Rural electrification Nigam limited. Under this scheme electricity meter, Poles of electricity, transformers and feeder etc. will be installed. All the private and state electricity discoms will be a part of this project.
Characteristics of DDUGJY
- This scheme is started by PM Narendra Modi.
- All the rural families have been included in this yojana, who do not have access to electricity.
- This scheme has replaced Rajeev Gandhi Rural Electrification Scheme. All the features of Rajeev Gandhi Rural Electrification Scheme are also included in this scheme.
- It will give a boost to the rural development.
- A budget of 43,033 crore has been kept aside for this scheme.
- Nodal agency for the distribution of electricity in the rural areas and farms is Rural Electrification Nigam Limited.
Benefits of DDUGJY
- The benefits of the scheme will be provided to all the farmers who are facing electricity issue.
- With the facility of electricity in the rural areas, new employment opportunities will also generate. This will help the youth to get better employment options.
- Those farmers who face irrigation related problems due to unavailability of electricity in their area will get relief. On the other hand, it will also give a boost to the agricultural production.
- Schools, Panchayat offices, police station and hospitals of the rural areas will also get benefited.
- Banking, educational and hospital services will also get structural change.
- Villagers will get an access to the devices like TV, internet, mobile etc. There will be an indirect impact on the social structure of the society.
- The development of rural areas is hindered because lack of different facilities. If there will be availability of electricity, it might help in the development of villages.
Finance System in Deen Dayal Gram Jyoti Yojana
Under this scheme, there are some states like Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Uttarakhand etc. that are kept in the special category. There is 85% subsidy for these states. For other states, there is 60% subsidy.
How to apply for Deendayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana?
It is to be noted that there is no need to apply anywhere under this Yojana. This scheme has been developed with the help of Electricity ministry. Rural electrification Nigam Limited has been made a nodal agency under this scheme. This nodal agency is in charge of making a list of those villages where there is no electricity, and this is the prime responsibility of this nodal agency to electrify those villages in a limited span of time.
For more details please visit http://www.ddugjy.gov.in/ and https://www.india.gov.in/spotlight/deen-dayal-upadhyaya-gram-jyoti-yojana
Some questions related to Deendayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana: –
What is the official site address of Deendayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana?
Please Visit http://www.ddugjy.gov.in or www.india.gov.in to get official details with information about DDUGJY.
How much budget is allotted for this DDUGJY Scheme?
According to the Reports. the DDUGJY Budget is Rupees 43,033 Crore.
Under DDUGJY how many villages will get electricity?
Based on the Information Around about 18,452 and more Villages has getting Electricity under the Scheme.
How to apply for Deendayal Gramin Jyoti Yojana?
No one needs to apply under this Yojana. A Nodal Agency has been formed with the help of which electricity will be provided to the villages in need.