Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Check Number +91-80-67747700 announced for Balance Enquiry by Missed Call, Balance Check, SMS, Email, Passbook, ATM, UPI, WhatsApp, USSD, Customer Care Helpline, Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking App, BHIM DLB UPI App, and Net Banking at https://dhanbank.in…
Dhanlaxmi Bank is one of the oldest private sector banks in India, having its headquarters in Thrissur, Kerala. It offers retail banking, treasury management, loans, and credit cards. To make balance enquiries Dhanlaxmi Bank provides missed call and SMS banking services to keep customers informed about their account available funds without spending call charges. Dhanlaxmi Bank provides this service free of charge to all customers who have a valid mobile number registered with the bank.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Check Number
The Dhanlakshmi introduced phone banking support numbers along with multipurpose helpline numbers for customer support and access to various banking facilities. By using the Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Check Number, customers can access their final available balance of the fund through Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, USSD, WhatsApp, and other ways.
- Toll-Free (Customer care) Number: 1800 425 1747
- Balance Check Number: +91-80-67747700.
- SMS Banking Number: 5676751
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: N/A.
- Bank Banlance Enquiry Online & Offline.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Enquiry
The Bank provided various ways to know account balance to their customers. Every customer who has an account in the bank can check their account’s current balance by the listed ways.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking App
- BHIM DLB UPI App
- Other UPI Apps
- Net Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking
- Emailing to the Bank.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Missed Call Number
A unique phone number was used to launch Dhanlaxmi Bank’s Missed Call Banking, and it is an innovative service that allows customers to inquire about their balance. Dhanlaxmi Bank Missed Call Number enables customers to check their account balances by simply dialling the bank’s missed call number from their registered mobile number.
The customer must first verify that his or her mobile number has been registered with Dhanlaxmi Bank. Apart from that, the customer is responsible for activating the service. This may be done by contacting Dhanlaxmi Bank’s customer service department through call or text to activate the service. Once resolved, the customer only has to dial +91-80-67747700 from a missed call.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Missed Call Number: +91-80-67747700.
How to do Balance Enquiry by Dhanlaxmi Bank Missed Call
Account-holders of Dhanlaxmi bank may check their account balances by making a missed call to the below-mentioned number. Make a missed call to the Dhanalakshmi Bank balance check number +91-80-67747700 the connection will be terminated after a short ring, and you will get an SMS with your Dhanlaxmi Bank account balance details.
- Dial +91-8067747700 from the mobile number linked with the Dhanlaxmi Bank account.
- After one ring, the call was immediately ended.
- Following that, you’ll get an SMS from Dhanlaxmi Bank verifying your available balance as verified by their servers.
Please Note: Dhanlaxmi Bank’s Missed Call Banking service is accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from any place in the country.
- Account holders are not permitted to use the missed call service more than five times per day. If you use the service more than five times, you will be charged Rs. 1 for each usage.
- Like All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number Missed Call services are available to account holders only from the registered mobile number. You must register your mobile number and email address with the bank and connect them to the account if you haven’t already.
- Know more about missed call banking to make balance enquiries through missed calls.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Enquiry through Customer Care
Additionally, account holders may call the Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Check Number mentioned below to enquire about their Dhanlaxmi Bank balance: 1800 425 1747.
Account-holders must contact 1800 425 1747, choose a language, and follow the IVR instructions to check the balance of a Dhanlaxmi Bank account using the Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Enquiry Number listed above.
How to check Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance through a Toll-Free Number?
Dhanlaxmi Bank has established a dedicated Toll-Free Number for customer assistance, balance inquiries, and other account services. Every customer has the option of enquiring about their account balances through IVR, which is separate from missed call banking.
The Dhanlaxmi Bank Toll-Free Number is essential since it is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week across India.
- Call 1800 425 1747 from the account’s associated phone number.
- Select the ‘Balance Enquiry’ option from the IVR menu selections.
- Bank servers instantaneously identify the mobile number associated account number and respond with the available balance.
- If you are dissatisfied with the information provided by the IVRS, contact the phone banking officer to have your balance reviewed.
How to Check Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance through E-mail?
Send an email to email@example.com with complete information of the inquiry through the registered email address that’s linked with your bank account. To Know more about balance enquiry through Customer Care helpline.
How to Check Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance by SMS
Customers who registered their mobile number can also use the SMS banking services by sending an SMS like SME and Send it to 5676751 to make a balance enquiry. Dhanlaxmi Bank will provide available funds for the account instantly through SMS.
For example, SMS SME to 5676751.
- Get more about Balance Enquiry through SMS Banking.
How to Check Bank through Dhanlaxmi Bank Net Banking
- Visit Dhanlaxmi Bank’s official website at https://netbank.dhanbank.in.
- Login by entering the bank’s Net banking User ID & Password.
- After successfully logging in, you can check the balance of your Dhanlaxmi Bank account.
- Know more How to do Balance Check by Net Banking.
How to check Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Enquiry through ATM
Balance enquiry can make via an ATM using the Bank debit card. To check the balance funds of your Dhanlaxmi Bank account, you must visit a nearby ATM and follow the following procedures.
- Swipe the Dhanlaxmi Bank ATM/debit card in the ATM Slot.
- Now is the time to enter your ATM PIN, which consists of four digits.
- Then choose “Balance Inquiry / Balance Check” and proceed with the transaction.
- Next, the ATM displayed available funds of the account.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by ATM.
How to check Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance through DhanSmart App
Mobile Banking allows you to access your account using an Android phone or an iPhone or iPad from any location and at any time. By installing the bank app everyone can make balance checks. Mobile Banking is one of the best features. The following are the download links for the respective devices:
- Login into DhanSmart App using ‘MPIN’ or ‘Biomatrics’.
- To verify your account, enter the information of your debit card.
- You may configure your MPIN for authentication and your TPIN for transactions.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Mobile App.
How to Check Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance by Passbook Updating?
Users can simply check the balance by updating their passbook, by visiting any bank branch every customer can update their transaction history to know the finally available funds in the account.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Passbook.
How to Check Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance through DLB UPI?
BHIM DLB UPI Application enables you to make a balance enquiry, to check your bank balance using UPI Apps, the following procedures must be followed.
- Login into the BHIM DLB App through ‘MPIN’ or Biomatrics.
- Choose the Account, and Select “Check Account Balance”.
- Enter your UPI PIN and your balance will be presented to you on the screen.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by UPI.
A single UPI ID may be used to connect many accounts. You may transmit payments using just your UPI ID, no extra information is required, and no beneficiary is required.
How to check Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD?
Dhanlaxmi Bank currently does not provide a USSD service. If you have any questions, please contact customer care. If the USSD Code is available follow the instructions below.
- Your bank will need you to register your mobile number.
- In the phone dialer, enter *99#.
- Select a language that is appropriate for you.
- After entering the three initial digits of the account number, the IFSC code, or the two-digit bank code, click Send.
- Simply follow the on-screen instructions to see your account balance.
- To know more about How to Check Bank Balance by USSD Code.
How to check Dhanlaxmi Bank balance through WhatsApp Banking?
The Dhanlaxmi Bank has not yet made an official announcement about the launch of a WhatsApp number. Please contact customer service if you have any questions.
Dhanlaxmi Bank is yet to develop a WhatsApp banking service in India. The facility is set to open shortly, according to sources. Retail users with access to Dhanlaxmi Bank’s WhatsApp Banking services may see their account balances instantaneously.
- Add the WhatApp Banking ID ‘XXXXXXXXXX’
- After that, open WhatsApp and send a ‘Hi‘ message.
- The bank will react with a menu of options.
- Appropriately choose and answer the balancing inquiry.
- Following that, you may choose your account’s available balance through a WhatsApp message.