FSSAI identified the necessity for an overhaul, which resulted in the creation of a new application called the Food Safety and Compliance System (FoSCoS). During the implementation of FoSCoS, the effort was made to ensure that the majority of its functionality and process flows are as similar to the FLRS program as practicable, while simultaneously making it more user delightful and optimizing its system performance.
FoSCoS is based on an open-source platform, features a new and enhanced User Interface, and is more simple, economically powerful, and technically better than FLRS.
What is FOSCOS?
FoSCoS is designed using new technology with the goal of creating a modernized, one-stop pan-India IT platform for food safety regulation needs.
FOSCORIS, Audit Management System (AMS), adjudications and penalties, Food Safety Training and Certification (FoSTaC), Food Safety Mitigation (FoSTaC), Food Safety Mitigation (FoSTaC), Food Safety Mitigation (FSM).
What is FSSAI?
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is a governmental institution established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of India.
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) was established under the Food Safety and Standards Act of 2006, which is a consolidated legislation in India controlling food safety and regulation. FSSAI is in charge of regulating and overseeing food safety in order to protect and promote public health.
How to Register in FOSCOS FSSAI
- Click the below link by using any browser https://foscos.fssai.gov.in/old/sign-up
- After clicking the link the sign-up page will appear.
- Enter the applicant’s name in the field.
- Enter primary contact details like the email and mobile number of the applicant.
- Choose the Belongs TO (Self or refer to family members) from the drop-down list.
- Enter secondary contact details like email, mobile number, and Belongs again.
- Enter your Login ID and Password and confirm the password again in the required field.
- Fill in the captcha and validate the captcha
- And finally, click on the Signup button to register in FOSCOS FSSAI.
- Visit the FSSAI Login Page at https://foscos.fssai.gov.in/public/.
- Enter Application Ref. No./License No./Certificate No.
- After successful verification of the reference number new window will appear.
- Enter your login password, enter the captcha code and validate.
- Now click on the Sign-in button to log in to fssai.
- After successfully signing up, you will receive a confirmation email and text message on the contact number and mail ID you provided.
- After completing this entire procedure, you must log in using your login credentials and upload the documentation necessary for FSSAI registration.
How to Renew FSSAI license on FoSCoS
- After Login with the reference number and Password, the applicant is directed to the dashboard of fssai.
- In the dashboard’s left top corner click on the Renewal option.
- Check the license and registration details of the applicant like company name and company address.
- Click on the action proceed button.
- Now confirm ‘Premised confirmation‘ with Yes/no.
- Now the applicant is directed to the renewal application form.
- Now upload the premised documents and choose how many years you want to renew.
- Mark on ‘declaration’ and click the ‘save & next button.
- Now the applicant is directed to the payment gateway page.
- Choose the payment option and pay the required amount.
- The available payment methods are,
- Credit/Debit card.
- Net banking.
- Now take the print of the acknowledgement form for future reference.
Documents Required for FSSAI License Renewal
- Any modification to documentation or information submitted during the preceding license’s grant.
- Adoption of a Food Safety Management System License or Plan (for units under Central Licensing it has to be a certificate from accredited agencies).
- Employee list with medical fitness certifications.
- The name, qualification, and contact information of the technical people in charge of the operation.
How to Download FSSAI Certificate from FoSCoS
- Click the below link by using any browser https://foscos.fssai.gov.in/public/
- Enter Application Ref. No./License No./Certificate No.
- Login with reference number and Password now applicant is directed to the dashboard of fssai.
- In the dashboard in the right middle, the green colour issued option is available.
- Click on issued, the below issued-Registration certificate option is there.
- Click on ‘+’ and then your company details like name, ref no, registration no, address, etc.
- Click on Reference No./Registration No.
- If the pop-up is blocked, choose the allow pop-up.
- then automatically fssai certificate will appear.
- Now click on the printer symbol and download the certificate.
How to Download FSSAI Certificate from FoSCoS without login
- Click the below link by using any browser https://foscos.fssai.gov.in/public/.
- Click on ‘forgot password’, Now on the new window enter Application Ref. No./License No./Certificate No.
- Enter the captcha by the below code, validate and click on submit button.
- Now your user id and password are sent to your registered email address and mobile number.
- Now check your email inbox and also check your spam folder.
- Copy the user-id and password from your email.
- Now enter your user id and password to sign in as an existing user.
- In the dashboard fill the details like state, district, reference number, and license/registration number then click on the search button.
- Now the applicant’s company name and registration number will appear.
- Now click on Licence/Registration no.
- Now the pdf copy of fssai certificate will appear on the new window.
- Click on the print option and download a copy of fssai certificate.