e Rekha Kerala KLIM to check New/Old/Re-Survey Records, District Maps, FMB, and Other Land Records online at https://dslr.kerala.gov.in…
In order to provide land record-related information about the land in Kerala, the government has launched an official website, E-Rekha. The people of Kerala can use this website to get information about the land in Kerela. By using this portal, you can search for or download your land records.
Kerala Land Records provide details about land in the state of Kerala. The government has a website called E-Rekha by Bhoomikeralam to share this information. You can access it online. This website makes it easy for people in Kerala to get land records without going to a government office.
KILM Land Services Available on e-Rekha Kerala
e-Rekha Kerala KILMS provides the listed land services to the state land to facilitate access to land records and related information with an electronic mode digital system.
- Survey Records.
- District Maps.
- Field Measurement Book (FMB) Data.
- Cadastral Data.
- KLIM Registration.
- Online Accessibility.
E Rekha Land Record Search, Download, or Re-Survey and District Maps
For those who want to search and download old or re-survey records and district maps, whether you are a landowner or researcher, e-Rekha has a convenient online platform to take the information from your records. Follow these steps:
- Go to Visit e-Rekha’s Official website at https://dslr.kerala.gov.in/en/erekha/
- On the main page, locate “File Search” in the menu at the top.
- On the screen, you can see “Old Survey Records,” “Re Survey Records,” and “District Maps”.
- Choose the option according to your preference. Search and download the document.
- Choose the maps, registers, district, taluk, village, block number, and survey number.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Click the “Checkout” button and provide your login information.
- Select the login option and check the details.
- Click “Continue” and verify all the details again.
- Write down the transaction number and select “Proceed.”
- The payment page will open, where you will need to enter the necessary information.
- Make the payment and download the receipt by clicking “Download.”
E Rekha Kerala OLD Survey Records Search and Download
If you want old survey record information for different reasons, e-Rekha offers an easy-to-use online platform for this. Follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of E-Rekha of Kerala https://dslr.kerala.gov.in/en/erekha/
- Click on Login and enter your login details or register.
- Once you have logged in successfully, select “Old Survey Records” on the screen. Click on it.
- Select the “Maps” and “Registers” sections accordingly.
- Select your district, taluka, village, block number, and survey number.
- Tap on the “Submit” button and pay the amount for the process.
- The screen will show the old survey records.
KILM Kerala Re-Survey Records Search and Download (New)
The most up-to-date Resurvey records have been made easily searchable through e-Rekha. On this portal, you can find the latest land survey data. E-Rekha has a user-friendly online platform for this purpose. Follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of E-Rekha.
- Go to the homepage of e-Rekha and click “File Search.”
- Choose “Resurvey Records” from the screen.
- Select the maps, registers, district, taluk, village, block number, and survey number.
- Click “Submit” to view old ReSurvey records.
- Login is done before the beginning and end of the payment process.
- Download the receipt by clicking “Download.”
How to Search and Download District Maps in E-Rekha Kerala
By using this e-map, Kerala displays land information on a map, including your land and your neighbours. Follow the steps:
- Visit e-Rekha at erekha.kerala.gov.in/districtsearch.php.
- Register or log in on the e-Rekha website.
- Go to the e-Rekha Homepage and click on “File Search,” then select “District Maps.”
- To find district maps, enter your district and click “Submit.”
- Preview the district maps, then click “Checkout.”
- Download the maps after making the payment.
e-Rekha Kerala KILM Fee & Charges
When searching for and downloading land records, e-Rekha’s fees and charges may vary depending on their services. To get the most accurate and up-to-date details, like fees, it is advisable to visit the official e-Rekha website or contact the relevant government department in Kerala that manages these services. Some of the important fees and charges for Land Records e-Rekha are as follows:
The following are the fees/charges of land records on e-Rekha:
|Land Record||Fees/Charges per Page|
|Taluk Map||Rs 1000|
|District Map||Rs 1000|
|Litho Map (Old Survey)||Rs 1000|
|Block Map ( Re Survey)||Rs 1000|
|Measurement Plan (Old Survey)||Rs 750|
|FMB ReSurvey||Rs 750|
|Land Register (Re Survey)||Rs 1400|
|Settlement Register||Rs 1400|
|Correlation Statement||Rs 1000|
|Area List||Rs 550|
How to Apply E-Rekha Kerala Land Record Verification
The steps for the process to apply for land record document verification on Rekha and have up-to-date land information for your property verified at e-Rekha:
- Open the land record website of the E-Rekha.
- On the home page, click on the “Verification” option.
- Enter your details, like name, address, email, office phone, and other details.
- To verify the document in a PDF file:
- Upload the PDF document.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click the “Submit” button.
Is there a specific login process to access e-Rekha services?
Yes, you may need to register or log in to access certain services on e-Rekha. The login details and process can be found on the website.
Is there a fee for using e-Rekha services?
Yes, there might be fees associated with accessing certain documents and services on e-Rekha. The fee information is available on the official website.
Can I use e-Rekha to check land records for any district in Kerala?
Yes, you can use e-Rekha to access land records for various districts in Kerala, provided you have the necessary details for the specific area you are interested in.