In order to improve e-governance in Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) all over the country, the Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR) developed the eGram Swaraj website. The website wants to improve efficiency in planning for reaching, work-based accounting, and progress reporting.
e-Gram SWARAJ combines Gram Panchayat planning, accounting, and monitoring operations. Its connection with the Area Analyzer application, the Local Government Directory (LGD), and the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) makes reporting and tracking Gram Panchayat operations easier.
eGram Swaraj Registration
To register for the E-Gram Swaraj Portal, simply follow these easy steps:
- Go to the portal’s official website, https://egramswaraj.gov.in/.
- Next, on the main website, select the “Apply Online” option
- The registration form will show up on your screen.
- Then, fill in the required information.
- After filling out the form, you can click the ‘submit’ button.
- Now, it will be registered.
Note: You do not need to submit any documents during the registration process with the E-Gram Swaraj Portal.
- Visit the official website of https://egramswaraj.gov.in/.
- Select the ‘login‘ option in the top right corner of the e Gram Swaraj portal’s main page.
- Type your Username and Password, and then enter the captcha code.
- Click the ‘Login‘ button.
- The different ways of eGramSwaraj login are Admin Login, Maker Login, and Checker Login.
How to Make a Payment at egramswaraj.gov.in
- Go to the official e-Gram Swaraj website at https://egramswaraj.gov.in/.
- Continue the login procedure by giving your username, and password.
- Then, enter the given captcha code. And click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Click on the payment Voucher tab. and select ‘Online Payment.’
- The page to create a payment voucher will show. And fill out the form with important details such as:
- Nature of payment.
- Specify the type of scheme for which payment is required from the drop-down box under the ‘work’ tab.
- Choose the scheme name.
- To use smart search, select the required information.
- Enter the Amount value.
- Select the payment method. Give payment information.
- Click on ‘Submit’ after filling in all the details.
- Verify the details and click on the ‘Freeze’ tab.
- The user can view a confirmation message for the voucher submission, including the voucher number.
- If you not using the entry for a specific date. And you can use your digital signature to do this. The steps are as follows:
- Select the closing date option. Close your daybook.
- Select ‘Master Entry‘.
- Choose ‘DSC Management.’ Then, press the ‘Sign FTO‘ button.
- Check the information provided on the page. Use your Digital Signature Certificate to approve it (DSC).
e Gram Swaraj Payment Status Check
The e gram swaraj website allows you to view your payment status online. The village-level data and payment status report are available.
- Go to the official website of e-Gram Swaraj.
- Select the ‘Online Payment Status Report‘ option.
- Next page. Select the financial year and state. Select the ‘Report Type,’ ‘Scheme Type,’ and ‘Amount In‘ options. You can enter the required details.
- Enter the captcha code.
- At the bottom of the page, click the ‘View Report‘ option.
- The page will provide the whole payment status information.
eGram Swaraj App Download
If you want to download and use the app, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Look for the Gram Swaraj app in the app store.
- After that, you must select the download option.
- Once the application has been downloaded to your phone, open it.
- To access the app, enter your login and password.