Email Update to SBI Account: Register or Update Existing Email ID with New E-Mail ID by Visiting nearest Branch through SBI Quick, YONO, and https://onlinesbi.com.
SBI is India’s biggest bank, allows customers to update their email ID linked to their savings account may be submitted online, through the mobile app, or contact your nearest at an SBI branch. So, if you have updated your email address, contact your bank.
Change Email ID in SBI Account
Account holders may change their current email address, or registering email ID is most important to track transactions and get updates with OTP’s from the bank. This guide will show you how to register or change your email ID in your SBI Account.
You may understand why registering or maintaining your SBI email ID is essential. Having an email ID in your SBI account will allow you to get NEFT transaction alerts by firstname.lastname@example.org, password change notifications, OTP, account statements, etc.
Update Email with SBI Account
With SBI’s OTP permission for email registration, SMS registration is still not available. It’s a common question with SBI customers. Simply put, you cannot register your email address with SBI by SMS.
How to Update Email ID through onlinesbi.com
Customers of SBI who have registered internet banking facilities can change or update their email id by following simple steps. Net Banking facility provides you with all banking services on the account’s dashboard.
- To proceed, you must log in to www.onlinesbi.com.
- Then, go to ‘Profile‘, then ‘Personal Details‘, and ‘Change email ID‘ on the left side of the page.
- On the following screen, enter the account number and click Submit.
- Changes to email addresses need OTP verification, sended to your registered mobile number.
- Verify with the OTP and submit the service request.
- Instead, you may submit the form to the branch for approval.
- Once check the form, the Branch will approve.
After successful verification by the branch office approves within two working days, you will receive a confirmation massage through SMS and email.
How to Update or Register Email ID through SBI Branch
Submit a email update or registration form or a request letter at the helpdesk officer at any nearby SBI branch you can able to change your email id. Follow the simple steps to make a service request for registering or updating the email id in the SBI account.
- Go and Contact your nearest SBI Branch helpdesk officer.
- Fill out the given form and submit the request letter for changes in email id.
- The helpdesk officer will register your request.
- your email id will be linked to the branch after verification.
- After approveing your request, you will be informed through SMS that the email ID has been updated.
How Update your Email Address through SBI Quick mobile app
- First, you need to open the SBI Quick mobile app.
- Go to My Profile and click the ‘edit‘ icon.
- Fill in the email address.
- Now verify with OTP.
- Now select the ‘Submit‘ button.
How to Register or Update email ID through SBI YONO App
YONO SBI is the most famous mobile banking app introduced by the State Bank of India. Mobile banking users of SBI can register or update email id made easy by simple steps.
- Login to the SBI YONO app by MPIN or Passcode.
- Tap ‘Service Request‘ and then select ‘Profile‘.
- Change your email ID by clicking the ‘Edit‘ button.
- ‘Submit‘ your new email ID, then click submit.
- Verify with OTP, the service request is registered.
With in two working days the email id update will be done after verified by the authorities. After that, you will get a confirmation massage through SMS to the registered mobile number.
Email ID update by sending an Email to SBI Customer care
Write an email requesting for change or update your current email id to new one to the SBI customer support with complete details of your account along with sufficient information. The bank will verify the details and change your existing email id to a new email id as per your request.
How to update Email ID by Calling SBI Customer Care
Call to SBI Customer Care Number and request to change email id to the support agent by following IVRS options. A phone banking officer will update your email id after verifying account details by providing the required information.