EPFO KYC Update Oline Process is easy on EPF UAN Portal at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in…
You might already be associated with EPFO i.e, Employee provident fund organization which is maintained by the government and this scheme is intuitive as it helps salaried citizens across public and private sector organizations to save money and adds interest till their retirement.
EPFO KYC Update
The Government of India has made it necessary that everyone should complete their EPFO KYC. where users should link their government identity proofs such as an Aadhaar card to EPFO. So, in order to continue getting the benefits such as savings TDS, interest on money deposits over the retirement years you would need to update the EPFO KYC process.
EPFO KYC Update
How to Link PAN & Aadhaar to EPFO – Complete EPFO KYC Process
In order to complete the EPFO KYC process, you need to first have your PAN and Aadhaar card details along with their uploaded documents. Then follow the below instructions to complete the process.
- Go to the EPFO website and then login with your account details at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Once logged in, from the homepage top menu click on “Manage” option and under the drop down.
- Select KYC and you will see four options i.e, Bank, PAN, Aadhaar, and Passport that you can select the one you want to proceed with.
- Click on Bank option and under it you need to fill all your bank details such as name, account number and IFSC code.
- Once you enter these details, you need to check for any OTP you should receive on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and at the bottom click on the Verify button to complete the Bank KYC.
- Select PAN option and then enter your name as per PAN card along with PAN card number.
- Then check the checkbox for constant and click on confirm option.
- Next enter the OTP received and click on verify.
- Select the Aadhaar option, then enter your Aadhaar card name and number.
- Next select the consent check box and click on confirm to enter the OTP and click on verify to complete the Aadhaar EPFO KYC.
- After selecting the Passport option you will need to enter your name as per passport.
- And then enter the passport number, next check the consent checkbox and enter the OTP.
- Finally click on Verify option that will finish the Passport EPFO KYC.
After all 4 steps or even after completing one of the above, you will need to upload the documents that have been selected for KYC and once uploaded your account KYC status will be under review with the status “KYC pending for Approval”
- How to update KYC in EPF without logging in?
No, in order to complete the KYC in EPF you need to be logged into your account.
- Solve EPFO KYC approval pending & last date issue?
If your account KYC status still shows “KYC pending for Approval” means it is still under review and you should wait for at least 48 hours to 1 week.
- EPFO KYC documents updated but account status still the same?
In case if your KYC was rejected then you need to upload the correct documents to help change the account status to “Currently Active KYC“, once uploaded documents are confirmed to be correct after review.