The e-Service Book (eSB) system is a digital platform used by government departments and organizations in India to maintain and handle employee service records. To access your eSB through the eSR portal, you will need to use your login credentials.
The eSR (Electronic Service Record) portal is the gateway to the eSB system, which authorized users can use to access and manage employee service records. Since each eSR portal is designed for a specific organization or department, there may be variations in the URL and login procedures.
Maintenance of E-Service Book
Maintaining a Service Book involves keeping track of an individual’s service-related information in a format that is recorded, updated, and managed through a Service Record (eSR) portal.
The goal of this process is to ensure the accuracy, accessibility, and security of the data. The specific procedures for maintaining a Service Book may vary depending on the organization and the eSR portal being used. However, there are some general steps and factors to consider.
- Login: Navigate to the eSR portal URL provided by your department or HR personnel. Enter your login credentials (employee ID/service number and password) and authenticate if required.
- My eSB: Once logged in, locate the “My eSB” section or similar options. This will display your personal information, service history, promotions, leave records, and other relevant details.
- Updating Information: Look for options to update specific sections like contact details, qualifications, dependants, etc. You might need to upload supporting documents for certain updates.
- Tracking Changes: The eSB system usually maintains an audit trail, allowing you to track any changes made to your records. This ensures transparency and accountability.
Instructions: To know the CFMS ID at eSR portal
Unfortunately, the eSR portal itself doesn’t typically display your CFMS ID directly. However, there are several ways you might be able to find it using resources related to your eSR account:
- Check your eSR registration documents: When you first registered for an eSR account, you might have received confirmation emails or letters containing your CFMS ID.
- Contact your department or HR personnel: They should have access to your personnel records and can retrieve your CFMS ID for you.
- Check your pay slips: Depending on the organization and system configuration, your pay slips might display your CFMS ID alongside other salary details.
- Look for linked accounts: If your eSR portal allows the linking of bank accounts or other services, the associated confirmation emails or statements might mention your CFMS ID.
- Search your email inbox: Try searching your email inbox for keywords like “CFMS,” “eSR,” “account activation,” or your employee ID, as confirmation emails from the eSR or CFMS system might contain your ID.
- Check the eSR portal FAQs or help sections: Some eSR portals may have resources explaining how to retrieve your CFMS ID.
The specific login process for the e-Service Register (eSR) portal can vary depending on the organization or department you work for, as each might have its own customized portal. However, the general steps are often similar:
- Locate the eSR Portal URL:
- This should be provided by your department or HR personnel. You can also try searching online for your organization’s eSR portal: https://cfms.ap.gov.in/.
- Access the Login Page:
- Once you’re on the eSR portal, look for a button or link labeled “Login,” “Sign In,” or similar.
- Enter your Login Credentials:
- This typically involves your Employee ID or Service Number and your Password.
- Some portals might use additional authentication methods, like a one-time PIN (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number.
Is my information secure on the eSR portal?
Yes, eSR portals typically prioritize the security of user information. The portal should employ encryption, access controls, and other security measures to protect sensitive data. Ensure that you follow security best practices, such as keeping your login credentials confidential.
What should I do if I have trouble logging in or accessing the Service Book?
If you encounter difficulties, reach out to your organization’s IT support or the designated helpdesk for assistance. They can provide guidance, troubleshoot issues, and ensure you have the necessary access to the eSR portal.
How often should I update my information in the Service Book?
It’s advisable to update your information in the Service Book regularly, especially after any significant changes such as promotions, transfers, or changes in personal details. Regular updates ensure the accuracy and completeness of your service record.
Is there a two-factor authentication (2FA) process for logging in?
Some eSR portals implement two-factor authentication for added security. If 2FA is enabled, you may need to enter a verification code sent to your registered mobile device or email after entering your username and password.