Federal Bank Balance Check Number 8431900900 announced for Balance Enquiry by Missed Call, Balance Check, SMS, Email, Passbook, ATM, Lotza BHIM UPI, Other UPI apps, WhatsApp, USSD, Customer Care Helpline, Federal bank Mobile Banking, and Net Banking Facility at https://www.fednetbank.com…
Federal Bank Limited is a major Indian commercial bank in the private sector having 1250+ branches and 1800+ ATMs/Recyclers spread across different states in India. The Bank is a pioneer among traditional banks in India in the area of using technology to leverage its operations and was among the first banks in India to computerize all its branches.
The Bank offer its customers, a variety of services such as Internet banking, Mobile Banking, Online bill payment, Fee collection, Depository services, Transaction Banking Services, Merchant banking services, Insurance, Mutual fund products and many more as part of its strategy to position itself as a financial supermarket and to enhance customer convenience.
Federal Bank Balance Check Number
Multipurpose Toll-Free Numbers were introduced to check the account’s available balance, customer support, and access to various banking facilities. By using the Federal Bank Balance Check Number, customers can access their final available balance of the fund through Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, USSD, WhatsApp, and other ways.
- Toll-Free (Customer care) Number: 1800 425 1199, 1800 420 1199.
- Balance Check Number: 8431900900.
- SMS Banking Number: 9895088888 (OR) 5676762.
- Balance Check USSD Code: *99#.
- WhatsApp Banking Number: 8108030845.
- Bank Balance Enquiry Online & Offline.
Federal Bank Balance Enquiry
The Bank provided various ways to know account balances to their customers. Every customer who has an account in the bank can check their account’s current balance in the listed ways.
- Passbook Printing.
- ATM Center.
- SMS Banking.
- Missed Call Banking.
- USSD Service.
- Customer Care.
- Federal Bank – FedMobile.
- Lotza BHIM UPI.
- UPI Apps.
- Net Banking.
- WhatsApp Banking.
- Emailing to the Bank.
- All Bank’s Balance Enquiry Missed Call Number.
Federal Bank Missed Call Number
The Balance Enquiry Service at Federal Bank is accessible 24 hours a day. The customer can place an order at any time and from any location by calling their registered mobile number. Send a Missed Call from your registered mobile number to 8431900900 to get an instant SMS with your account balance.
Federal Bank Missed Call Number: 8431900900
How to check Federal Bank Balance through a Missed Call
To get the bank account balance by missed call, contact the Federal Bank Missed Call Number-8431900900. Following a missed call, you will get an SMS with information about your Bank Balance.
- Dial 8431900900 from the mobile number connected with the Federal Bank account.
- After one ring, the call was immediately disconnected.
- The federal bank will then send you an SMS to confirm your available balance as calculated by their servers.
Kindly note that Federal bank’s Missed Call Banking service is accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from any place in the country. Know more about missed call banking to make balance enquiries through missed calls.
How to check Federal Bank Balance through Customer Care Toll-Free Number?
Federal Bank has created multipurpose Toll-Free Numbers for customer support, balance inquiries, and other account services. Everyone has the option of inquiring about their balances using IVR options, which differs from missed call banking.
The Federal Bank Toll-Free Number is highly beneficial since it is accessible across India 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- From the account’s associated phone number, dial 1800 425 1199 & 1800 420 1199.
- Follow the IVR menu choices and choose the ‘Balance Enquiry‘ option.
- Bank servers instantly identify the linked account number for the phone number and reply with the available amount.
- If you are unsatisfied with the IVRS’s information, call the phone banking officer to review your balance.
- To Know more about balance enquiry through Customer Care helpline.
How to Check Federal Bank Balance by SMS
Federal Bank will operate as your pocket bank if you register your mobile number with us. Maintaining communication with you on all current specials, offers, and the status of your account.
The advantages of SMS banking are that you may get notifications for all transactions, alerts informing you of the maturity of deposits, and alerts informing you of the due date for loan instalments.
Send SMS ACTBAL <Your 14 digit Account Number> to the bank’s toll-free number 9895088888 (OR) 5676762.
- Customers may register for SMS notifications at the time of account opening.
- Existing customers may register easily. Accounts may be registered for this service by submitting an application to the branch.
How to check Federal Bank Balance Check through E-mail?
To get your account balance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email address associated with your account.
How to Check Federal Bank Balance through Net Banking
Net Banking, sometimes referred to as online financial, is a kind of banking service that utilises the Internet to conduct financial transactions. You may use your bank’s Net Banking website to see the balance of your account as well as a range of other data, such as your bank statement.
- Visit the Federal Bank’s net banking official website https://www.fednetbank.com.
- Login by using ‘User ID’, and ‘Password’.
- Select and proceed by clicking on the account number on the dashboard.
- The balances of your bank accounts are shown on the screen.
- Know more about How to do Bank Balance Check by Net Banking.
How to do Federal Bank Balance Enquiry through ATM
To make use of this service, you must have a valid Federal Bank ATM Card by following steps.
The following procedures will help you determine the balance of your Federal Bank account:
- Visit the nearest ATM of any bank with a valid Federal Bank ATM card.
- Insert the Federal Bank ATM card.
- Select the “Balance Enquiry” option and verify the card by entering a valid PIN.
- Finally, the account’s available fund balance will be displayed on the screen.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by ATM.
How to check Federal Bank Balance through Mobile App
“Federal Bank – FedMobile” is Federal Bank’s mobile banking application, that helps you to make a balance enquiry along with all other transactions in simple steps.
- Download Federal Bank – FedMobile Mobile App for Android
- Download Federal Bank – FedMobile Mobile App for iOS
- Open the FedMobile mobile banking application on your Smartphone.
- Login by entering Customer ID and MPIN on the login page.
- Fed Mobile app’s dashboard will become accessible upon successful login.
- The dashboard will display the balance of your account.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Mobile App.
How to Check Federal Bank Balance by Passbook Updating?
- Carry your Federal Bank passbook and visit any nearby Federal Bank Branch.
- Contact the helpdesk officer and request passbook updating.
- They make a passbook printing to update all transactions by printing.
- The finally available fund balance will be reflected in the most recent transaction.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by Passbook.
How to Check Federal Bank account balance through UPI?
Lotza BHIM UPI app working under Federal Bank Unified Payment Interface (UPI) System. Customers can install and use the Lotza UPI app to make payments with balance enquiries easily.
Download Lotza BHIM UPI App introduced by the Federal bank
- Login into the Lotza BHIM UPI App using ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
- Choose a bank account and proceed with the balance check.
- Verify the transaction with MPIN to display available funds in the account.
- Know more about How to Check Bank Balance by UPI.
How to do Federal Bank Balance Enquiry through USSD Code
- You must register your phone number with the Federal bank.
- In the dialer of your phone, enter *99#.
- Choose your language and proceed.
- Follow the menu options to make a balance enquiry.
- To know more about How to Check Bank Balance by USSD Code.
How to check Federal bank balance through WhatsApp Banking?
First Save the Official Federal bank WhatsApp Banking Service Number 8108030845 on your mobile phone contacts.
- Then open WhatsApp and send a ‘Hi’ message.
- The bank will respond with a selection of menu options.
- Select and respond with the appropriate choice for the balance inquiry.
- Then, through a WhatsApp message, you may choose your account’s available balance.
- Subscribe to the UBI WhatsApp Banking Facilities through the link.
- To know more about How to Check Bank Balance via WhatsApp