Recover your Forgotten ICICI Bank User ID using Account Number, Debit Card, Credit Card, or Customer Care Helpline Support to Recover ICICI Bank Net Banking User ID online at https://icicibank.com…
Do you have an ICICI Savings or Current Account? your bank must give you online banking. Online banking requires the use of a User ID and a Password to manage the account. The ICICI bank provides the User ID when opening an account or approving an account. Without your ICICI User ID, you can’t access your online banking account. ICICI Bank allows you to recover a lost User ID in a few steps. This guide will show you how to find ICICI user ID step by step.
Recover ICICI Bank User ID
You know the value of a Password while using any bank’s Net Banking. If you have forgotten your Net Banking Password or User ID, you are in a difficult situation, but not at ICICI bank. It’s easy to generate and reset passwords. It takes just a few steps to get a new password. Then you can easily access your ICICI account and log in to Internet Banking. We also discussed how to recover the ICICI Net Banking User ID. So, here’s how:
How to Recover ICICI User ID by Debit Card Details
- Open ICICI Net Banking portal at https://www.icicibank.com.
- Then choose ‘Get User ID‘ from the page.
- Select Account Number or Debit Card Number. (You choose a bank account number)
- Enter the account number and click the ‘GO‘ button.
- Then enter the registered mobile number and click ‘GO‘.
- On the new screen, enter the ‘Grid Code‘ that match the letters on the back of the ICICI debit card.
- Once the numbers are entered properly, click ‘GO‘.
- Done, your user id will be sent to your mobile through SMS.
How to Get ICICI Net Banking User ID using Credit Card Details
- Go to the ICICI Net Banking Portal at https://www.icicibank.com.
- After clicking Login, choose ‘Get User ID‘.
- In the new window, choose the ‘Credit Card‘ option.
- For now, we will choose a ‘Credit Card Number‘ linked with the account.
- Enter the Credit Card Number along with mobile number if required and click ‘GO‘.
- After Successfully verifyed the detailsyYour ICICI User ID will be delivered to the mobile number by SMS.
How to Recover ICICI User ID through Customer Care Helpline
- Call to the bank customer support helpline number 18601207777 from the RMN.
- ICICI Bank net banking user id generating.
- As quickly as the call is connected, choose the suitable option (conserving account, credit card holder, etc.).
- We choose option 2 as we have a card.
- After that, enter the 16-digit card number as well as the 4-digit PIN.
- Then, choose option 1 to identify the customer ID.
- Your user id will be read out loud during the phone conversation.
- Make it or remember it.
- Choose 3 to reset your User ID.
For more details on the recovering methods please read the page or contact the nearby branch.