Get or Generate IDFC First Bank interest certificate Online through Internet Banking & Mobile Banking App…
If you have a savings account, it is obvious that you will need to see your interest certificate at some point in time. Do you know what an interest certificate is? Interest certificate is an annual summary of your interest. It covers both the interests i.e., the interest credited as well as debited. This helps one in filing the tax return as well as keep an eye on the interest earned.
IDFC First Bank offers higher interest rates, and every quarter it credits the interest amount in one’s account. Using IDFC First Bank’s interest certificate, one can easily view the total interest earned throughout the year.
How to get an Interest certificate from IDFC First Bank?
There are two direct ways by which one can get the IDFC Bank Interest certificate online. The methods include: –
Using IDFC First Bank Internet Banking Facility: For using this method, you must first be ready with your active registered mobile number. Now, follow the steps discussed below to get the IDFC First Bank Interest certificate online: –
- Visit the IDFC First Bank Official Website
Go to the official site of the IDFC First Bank through your browser. To directly reach the page here https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login
- Login by Using RMN
On the home page, you will see the login window for internet banking. You need to first enter your registered mobile number there and then press the ‘Proceed to log in’ tab.
- Enter Password
On the next screen, you will be asked to enter your password. Enter the password and correct the Captcha code to proceed further.
Press the ‘Login’ tab to login into your Internet Banking Account
- Select ‘Customer Services’
On the main screen that appears after the login, you will be able to see the ‘Customer Services’ option. Click on that.
- Download Interest Certificate
Now, you will see a list of services that can be availed by you for your IDFC First Bank account. Choose the ‘Statement and Advice’ section. In that section, you will find the ‘Interest Certificate’ option amongst various other options. If you want to Email or download the interest certificate, click on the ‘Download/Email’ option given in front of it.
- Select the Period of Interest Certificate
In the new screen, you will be required to enter the financial year for which you want the interest certificate. Choose the year carefully from the drop-down list. Then either click on the ‘Email’ tab or ‘Download’ tab as per your requirement.
Get IDFC First Bank Interest Rates Using Mobile App
If you have forgotten your Internet banking password, you can use this method to get your IDFC First Bank interest certificate. Follow the below steps to get your interest certificate: –
- Download and install IDFC First Mobile App on your smart device: The link is here.
- You need to login either via your biometric authentication method or with the four-digit PIN that you created.
- On the home screen of the App, you will see the option ‘Customer Services’, click on that.
- There, you will find an interest certificate option. In front of it, you will find the download option as well. Click on that.
- Now you need to select the year for which you need an interest certificate. Tap the ‘download’ tab after that.
- You will find the interest certificate in the download preference area of your phone storage.
Note: – If you want an interest certificate in your email, you can choose the option of ‘Email’ also. Incase you have any questions please comment the Jnanabhumiap.in will give a reply with a solution.