GTPL is a famous internet and cable TV provider in India and it is now the biggest broadband service with excellent prices and installations. GTPL Hathway is very popular in Gujarat and West Bengal. If you work with GTPL, you may verify your details and download your 2024 payslip by logging into the HRMS GTPL website at http://hrms.gtpl.net.
According to the service provider, broadband services might be perfect or disappointing. Many consumers have bad internet connections as a result of choosing small organizations. This happens when a person is focused only on ads and rejects requests for trial services, reviews, and checks on background.
Many public and commercial digital cable TV and internet providers in India guarantee the delivery of excellent services. People in India have the benefit of being able to test out multiple businesses and choose the ones that best match them.
GTPL Hathway Limited, also referred to as Gujarat Telelink Private Limited, is a recognized cable TV and internet service provider in India. Its head office is in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, and serves over 10 million members nationally. GTPL provides a number of services, such as high-speed wireless internet, digital cable TV, OTT services, and DTH services.
To satisfy the different needs of customers, the organization provides a number of internet options. GTPL also provides additional services like GTPL Genie, a set-top box that allows access to several OTT applications.
The official website for Gujarat Telelink Private Limited’s (GTPL) Human Resource Management System (HRMS) is “hrms.gtpl.net.” HRMS platforms are software solutions designed to simplify handling several HR activities such as personnel record keeping, payroll management, attendance tracking, and more information.
What is GTPL Payslip?
Gujarat Telelink Private Limited developed GTPL Payslip, enabling its employees to view their payslips readily online. This is a safe and simple-to-use website that allows employees to view and download their pay slips without spending time.
The process of paying employees is simpler and better for the employees. Employees may simply access the information they require with GTPL Payslip. They only need to select the pay period they want to view their pay slips.
These pay slips specify how much they earned, deductions, and the final amount they get. They may also readily retrieve payroll records, including necessary documents like pay slips, W-2 forms, and data regarding taxes deducted if they choose a date range.
GTPL HRMS Login
To access the GTPL HRMS official website, you have to log in to the account and follow the steps below.
- Visit the GTPL HRMS website at https://hrms.gtpl.net.
- Then, to log in to your account, enter your username and password in the relevant fields.
- Finally, press the login button to access the login page.
- Now your GTPL HRMS website will be login successfully
GTPL Payslip Download
You need to access the GTPL HRMS website and download your GTPL pay slip. Follow the steps below to download the GTPL pay slip.
- Go to https://hrms.gtpl.net/ to access the GTPL HRMS website.
- Then, provide your employee ID and password and click the ‘ Login’ button.
- On the home page, go to the ‘Payslip’ page after logging in.
- After, choose the month and year for which you wish to view the pay slip.
- To view your payslip online, press the ‘View’ option.
- Press the’ Download’ option if you wish to save it as a PDF file.
How to Login to GTPL Broadband Account if you have any trouble
Once you are having issues logging into your GTPL Broadband account, there are specific steps you may take to resolve the issue. Follow the methods to given below.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser by following the instructions for your individual browser since these may be creating login troubles.
- To troubleshoot any internet connection issues, restart your router.
- Check to see if your internet connection is working and reliable.
- Check that you’ve entered the right GTPL internet account username and password.
- If the issue continues, try signing in from another device, like a smartphone or desktop computer.
- If the GTPL login troubles continue, contact GTPL customer care for help.
GTPL WiFI Login and Logout
Follow the instructions to log in and out of your GTPL Broadband Account using Wi-Fi.
- Connect the GTPL cable to your router’s WiFi.
- Then, set up the router based on its model and requirements.
- Next, on the setup screen, enter the user ID and password.
- The user will require the router identifying name (SSID) and the router login password to log in or out.
How to Reset your GTPL Self-Care Account Password
It is simple to reset your GTPL self-care account password. Follow the instructions below to help you:
- Visit the GTPL Self Care Login webpage at https://selfcare.gtpl.net/login.aspx.
- After, select the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Then, provide your email address and press the ‘Send Link’ option.
- Next, check your email for a message from GTPL with a link to reset your password.
- Now, you can click the link provided in the email to reset your password.
Types of Set-up Boxes Provided by GTPL
There are some types of Setup boxes given by GTPL. Follow the given list below.
- Sindhi TV
- GTPL Bhakti
- GTPL Cinema
- GTPL Gujarati
- GTPL Music HD
- GTPL Action
- GTPL Music
- GTPL Dayro
- GTPL box
- GTPL Malhar
- GTPL Gold
- GTPL Retro
MY GTPL App
GTPL service customers can download the GTPL mobile app, which simplifies control of their GTPL cable TV and broadband subscriptions. Users may use this app to simply verify their package information and recharge services from any location. Follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Search for ‘My GTPL’ or use the links below:
- Android Users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gtpl.gtpl&hl=en&gl=US
- Apple iOS Users: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/my-gtpl/id1495159252
- After that, download and install the app, and then start the My GTPL app.
- Then, enter your GTPL user ID and password.
- The My GTPL mobile app was developed to make managing your GTPL Cable TV and Broadband subscription simple and easy.
Can I view my GTPL pay slips from previous years?
Yes, your GTPL previous year’s payslips are available on the GTPL Payslip official website at https://selfcare.gtpl.net/.
Is the GTPL Payslip website safe and secure?
Yes, the GTPL website is safe and secure, and it applies protection to safeguard the details of your finances.
Is it possible to recharge my GTPL online?
Yes, you can recharge GTPL online from anywhere and at any time. You can use UPI ID-related apps to recharge quick GTPL Online reload service allows you to stop problems and quickly reload your GTPL Cable TV.
How can I resolve the GTPL internet issue?
Verify the cable connector if you are still having problems after going through the entire procedure, contact customer service at toll-free 18004190419, to file a complaint dial 9727633633.