The Bihar government plans to provide power to every home in the state. The Har Ghar Bijli plan provides free electricity connections to all people and households who do not have power connections. And the main purpose of the Scheme is to connect every house in Bihar to electricity.
Har Ghar Bijli
Electricity connections are provided to poor families in both the city and the village under the Bihar Har Ghar Bijli Yojana scheme. This project will offer electricity to around 50 lakh homes in the state. This plan is a feature of the Bihar government’s Saat Nischay Policy. In rural Bihar, over 50% of above-poverty families do not have access to electricity. This scheme has now provided power to all people of the state.
New Electricity Connection in Bihar Har Ghar Bijil Online Registration
If you want to take advantage of the Bihar government’s Har Ghar Bijli Yojana, then first you have to register yourself on BSPHCL Portal, whose complete process is given below.
- First, visit the Har Ghar Bijli Yojana’s official website http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/.
- On the main page of the website, select the ‘Consumer Suvidha Activities’ option.
- On the new page, you must select the Apply for ‘New Electricity Connection’ option.
- Then, it will show two options. South and North Bihar Power Deo Co Ltd application.
- You must choose one of the options based on your requirement.
- Now enter your mobile number and choose your district.
- After that, you must select the Generate OTP option and Verify.
- Here, you must select the ‘Submit’ option, Once you submit it, the application form is available.
Bihar Har Ghar Bijli Yojana Application Process
- Application submitted.
- Department verified the application.
- Document verification.
- Balance verification.
- Technical Viability.
- Installation of a home or business meter.
- Meter approved.
- The applicant has been added to the billing cycle.
How to Check Har Ghar Bijli Application Status
- First, go to the BSPHCL e-Corner website at http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/.
- From the site, visit “Consumer Suvidha Activities” or go simply to http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/SuvidhaConsumerActivities.aspx.
- On the new page, click the “Know Your New Electricity Application Status ” link to visit the Application Status page.
- Applicants may follow the status of the submitted application by providing their request number and clicking the “View Status “option.
How to Modify Har Ghar Bijli Yojana Registration Form
- First, go to the official BSPHCL e-Corner website at http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/.
- On the homepage, click on “Consumer Suvidha Activities” or go to http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/SuvidhaConsumerActivities.aspx.
- Then, select the “Modify New Electricity Application / Complete Your Application” option to open the page for changing the registration form and changing consumer data.
- Applicants can modify by entering the request number and clicking on the “Get OTP “option.
Har Ghar Bijli Login
- Visit the BSPHCL E-Corner Online Portal at http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/.
- From the webpage, choose the “Har Ghar Bijli Login” option or click the link http://hargharbijli.bsphcl.co.in/Login.aspx.
- On this page, applicants can type their User ID, and Password.
- Then enter the given captcha code, And then click the “Login” button to access.
Cost of Connection under Har Ghar Bijli Bihar Scheme
- The Har Ghar Bijli Yojana will provide power to 50% of rural homes.
- There will be no electricity connection charges or installation fees.
- But, you must pay your power bill based on your consumption.
- This will benefit many people who are unable to have power in their homes.
- This Har Ghar Bijli Yojana can help crores of families.
- This scheme’s main purpose is to provide energy, and no families should leave.