Har Ghar Bijli bill pay easily feature on the official SBPDCL website allows you to pay your South Bihar power bill from the comfort of your own home in a matter of seconds. In addition to SBPDCL bill payment online, the official website offers a number of other Customer Support.
For example, you may use the website to check your bill, read your current bill data, check your bill status, view your bill history, submit online complaints, check complaint status, print your bill, and so on.
How Can I View and Check my SBPDCL Electricity Bill
- Go to the South Bihar Electricity official website at www.sbpdcl.co.in
- To view your most current South Bihar electricity bill, click here.
- Please type the 11-digit customer number and Submit Press the button.
- At the bottom of View Bill, click the button.
- The PDF copy of the Bihar Electricity Bill will be downloaded to your device.
How to do SBPDCL Bill Download at sbpdcl.co.in
The methods for downloading the current and past bills are as follows:
- First, log in to the SBPDCL website at https://www.sbpdcl.co.in.
- Must insert the Customer Account number there.
- Click the submit button, and then a page with the most recent billing information will display.
- That is something we can have. To download, we must first select the View Bill option.
- We may download our new and old Bill’s as a PDF file.
How to SBPDCL Bill Payment Receipts Printout
Let us go through the procedures or actions involved in receiving bill payments.
- We must go to the SBPDCL bill print receipt webpage and proceed with the followings at https://sbpdcl.co.in/(S(e2t0tb45z00pgyeg1s3tq2li))/frmPaymentReceiptO.aspx.
- Our Customer Login must be entered.
- We must complete the CAPTCHA.
- The Bill payment receipt data, including the receipt number, transaction ID, date of payment, and any other information, will be shown on the website. To get more information, select the view option.
- A new page with a complete copy of the receipt will display. It will be printed if you click the print button. In addition, as a reminder, you may save the whole payment details for future reference.
How to Pay SBPDCL Electricity Bill without Using Portal
- Visit the SBPDCL Quick Payment page by clicking at https://sbpdcl.co.in/(S(h4w1vcau403p00vwmvy0zl2m))/frmquickbillpaymentall.aspx.
- Fill in your customer number and press Submit on the Quick Bill Payment page.
- Following your submission, a few more data such as your bill amount, due date, and prior bill amount will be presented below. You must provide your e-mail address and contact number to make the fast payment.
- Choose a payment gateway from three alternatives after entering your e-mail and mobile number. Each gateway levies a separate service fee for bijli bill payment.
- After you’ve chosen a payment gateway, choose Confirm Payment.
- Click Pay Now to continue with the fast online payment with the specified payment gateway.
- You will be taken to the payment page of the payment gateway you choose.
- Fill out all of the necessary information and make your payment carefully.
- After a successful process, you will receive alerts by email and text message.
How Can I Check the Status of my SBPDCL Bill Online
- Visit the bill status checker. Enter your CA Number and press the Submit button.
- You may now view the status and details of your bill. If you have any outstanding payments, the amount will be shown in the column heading ‘Net payable before the due date.’
- If you have paid your account in full and have no outstanding payments, your bill status will be zero.
How Can I Check the History of my SBPDCL Bill Payment
- Proceed to the Har Ghar Bijli SBPDCL customer login page at https://www.sbpdcl.co.in/(S(lwfy0kjmupwhivs2tfaiydj5))/frmhome.aspx.
- Log in using your CA Number and password if you are an existing user. New users must first register by selecting New Customer Registration.
- Log in to your account once you have registered on the site. Go to Bill & Payments (found on the left menu bar) and Select Previous Bills to Download.
- The website will now provide a list of your SBPDCL bill history. You may also view and download old invoices by clicking View/Download.