Get HDFC Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call to 1800 270 3355, SMS, and Mobile Banking. Generate HDFC Bank Mini Statement using Mobile Phone through Mobile Banking & Internet Banking…
HDFC is one of the banks that provide excellent digital banking services in India. One can get a variety of services online. From transferring funds online to blocking the card, all the services are available online. A common problem faced by most of us is that we spend money instantly with Gpay, phone Pay, Paytm, etc., but sometimes we forget to keep a track of our expenditure made in this way. It sometimes led us to trouble. Because of our ignorance, we sometimes even end up with the non-maintenance of the minimum monthly account balance.
To keep a track of all of our expenditures and account balance, we must keep accessing the mini statement feature provided by the HDFC Bank. This is an excellent way to always keep ourselves up to date about our expenditures and deductions. The process of getting the mini statement is also easy. Let us discuss the process.
HDFC Bank Mini Statement Generation
There are 4 easy ways of getting the HDFC Bank Mini Statement Using Phone Banking Service by Given a Missed Call, or Sending an SMS, and using internet banking facility..
- By SMS
- Through Missed Call
- Using HDFC Mobile Banking App
- HDFC Bank’s Internet Banking Facility.
Let us discuss all the methods one by one.
How to Generate HDFC Bank Mini Statement by SMS
By Sending an SMS, we get the information about the last three transactions done by us. If you want to know more, this method is not so helpful. Let us understand the way: –
- Whichever messaging App you use for your mobile, open it and start creating the SMS.
- In the area, where you write the text message, type – TXN.
- Send this message on the number 5676712.
- If your message reaches successfully, you will get a message from HDFC Bank showing the information about the last three transactions made by you.
SMS Format: Type “TXN” in Cap letter and Send to 567612
Note: – The message that you send is chargeable. You will be charged Rs. 3 for every single message you send.
How to Get HDFC Bank Mini Statement by Giving a Missed Call
If for some reason your SMS App is not working or you cannot send the SMS. And if you do not have access to the internet as well, this method is quite helpful. Follow the steps discussed below: –
- You have to use that mobile number of yours that you have registered with the bank. With your RMN (Registered Mobile Number) give a call on the number – 1800 270 3355
- The call will disconnect automatically.
- If all goes well, you will get an SMS from HDFC Bank giving you information about your last three transactions.
How to Generate HDFC Bank Mini Statement through Mobile Banking by HDFC Bank Mobile App
- Download & install and Open the HDFC Mobile Banking App on your smartphone.
- Now login either with the help of QUICK ACCESS PIN or with the Customer ID. It depends on the method you chose while registering for the mobile banking services.
- After logging in, you will see your total and savings account balance. Click on that area.
- On the screen that appears next, you will see a section titled ‘Statement’. Tap on that.
- Now, you will be able to see your statement. Recent transactions will be seen on the same page.
- If you want to see the transactions of the past one month, three months, year, etc. Tap on the area ‘Recent Transactions’. When you do that, a drop-down menu will appear. There you will find many options like – Last 3 Months, Last 6 Months, Current Financial Year, Last Financial Year, and Select Date Range. You can choose any of the options as per your requirement.
- After selecting the option, scroll down and tap ‘Request Statement’.
- You will then be given the option of either download the statement or Email. Choose the correct option for you and then press the ‘Confirm’ tab.
- In a few seconds, the statement will either be downloaded or emailed to you, as per your request.
How to Download HDFC Bank Statement through Internet Banking Facility
- For this, first, you have to go to the official site of HDFC Bank. Alternatively, you can visit through https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- Now Login to the site using your customer ID and password of your internet banking.
- After logging in, click on the account number for which you require the mini statement.
- When you do that you will get some information about your account in short. Click on the ‘View’ tab’ that is present after the available balance information.
- Once you click on that, you will be able to see the last ten transactions on the same page.
- You can even select the option ‘Select Another Account/Period’ if you want to get the statement of any other time.
- What is the Missed Call Number to get HDFC Bank Mini Statement?
The HDFC Bank has announced 1800 270 3355 is the number to get latest statement to get HDFC Bank Statement by Missed Call
- What is the SMS number to get HDFC Bank Mini Statement?
Who have interested to get their mini statement for latest transactions of HDFC Bank Account can send an SMS by the Format of “TXN” in Cap letter and Send to 567612