HDFC Mini Statement gets by HDFC Mini Statement Number 18002703355 for the latest transaction history through registered mobile phone…
HDFC Bank introduced Mini Statement Number to get transaction history for the latest five transactions of the account. The Bank has provided various services to check account balance with statements by a Missed Call, SMS, Mobile Banking, and Internet Banking.
HDFC Mini Statement
If you use HDFC banking service then you might know that their Internet banking experience is a high one but they also provide other services such as mini statements. Following methods are helping to get Mini Statement instantly in various ways along with the listed.
- Geving a Missed Call.
- Sending an SMS.
- HDFC Mobile App.
- Internet Banking.
HDFC Mini Statement
How to Get HDFC Mini Statement by a Missed Call?
Who linked their mobile phone number to their account can access the mini statement by SMS facility. Follow the steps to get HDFC Mini Statement instantly through Missed Call Facility.
- Dial the number 1800 270 3355 from your RMN.
- Call will ring for sometime and it will be disconnected automatically.
- Then you will recive an SMS with latest transction history of the linked account.
How Know HDFC Bank Mini Statement by SMS.
In order to get your HDFC mini bank statement by SMS facility, you can follow the below steps that will get you 3 last transactions. Send an SMS from the simple format from your phone linked with the account, you will receive the latest transaction history as a reply.
Type “TXN” Send to “5676712“
Once you send this message, you will be charged 3 rupees but you will receive the mini statement in a quick time.
How to Get Mini Statement through HDFC Bank Mobile Banking App?
- Open your HDFC mobile banking application and login with your customer id and password.
- Or else use your quick access pin in order to simply login to your HDFC mobile banking app.
- On the homepage, click on account and balance under which click on statement option.
- Now select the timeline that you want to and then click on show button that will also allow you to see latest transctions, also downloading in PDF format
How to Get HDFC Mini Statement through Internet Banking?
- Login into HDFC internet banking website portal on https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/.
- In the homepage, you need to click on the Account Number under which click on the statement after clicking on Account & Balance option.
- In the statement page you can seen mini bank statement.
HDFC Bank Mini Statement through ATM
Visit the nearest ATM centre of the bank to check account balance with mini statements by selecting responsible options on the ATM screen.
- What is the HDFC Mini Statement Number?
HDFC Bank introduced a Toll-Free number of 1800 270 3355 to get transaction history as a mini statement. To access the facility you need to dial the number from your registered phone only.
- What is the HDFC Bank Mini Statement SMS Number?
Send an SMS to 5676712 to get the last three transactions through SMS, and the format of SMS is “TXN” Send to “5676712“.
- Can I Get Mini Statement by Calling Customer Care?
Sure, everyone can get all banking services by calling customer care, by following IVRS instructions or discussing with a phone banking officer you will get complete information.