The Official App of SBI for banking through mobile in India is Yono SBI. The full form of YONO is You Only Need One. Isn’t it interesting! This single App provides all the options for successful internet banking through SBI. This reduces any need to visit the branch physically. Through this App, you can transfer money and avail services of varied kinds. In this article, I am going to discuss the maximum amount of money that can be transferred through the YONO SBI App.
There are various modes by which you can transfer money. We will discuss each mode to know what is the total transfer limit that is allowed with each mode of transferring money.
- NEFT – In one day i.e., 24-hour, one can transfer money up to INR 10 Lakhs.
- IMPS –In one day i.e., 24-hour, one can transfer money up to INR 2 Lakhs.
- RTGS –In one day i.e., 24-hour, one can transfer money from anywhere between INR 2 Lakhs to 10 lakhs.
- Quick Transfer IMPS –In one day i.e., 24-hour, one can transfer money up to INR 25,000.
- mCash – For a single transaction the maximum limit is Rs. 1101. The whole day limit i.e., in 24 hours the maximum limit is Rs. 2202. In a whole month, one cannot make any transaction exceeding Rs. 5101.
- UPI – One cannot make a transaction of more than Rs. 1 Lakh in a single day. The maximum limit per transaction is also Rs. 1 Lakh.
Note: – There are a few points that need to be borne in mind before making a transaction with any of these methods. These are: –
- For NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS, the prerequisite is that we must have an added beneficiary for the account. While for other types of transfer there are no such requirements.
- There is no charge applicable for transferring money through any mode but while using SBI mCash there is a charge applicable. The charge is Rs. 2.5 per transaction and additional tax (if applicable).
|Mode||Transfer Limit||Require to add a beneficiary?||Charges|
|NEFT||Rs. 10 Lakh||Yes||Nil|
|IMPS||Rs. 2 Lakh||Yes||Nil|
|RTGS||Rs. 2 Lakh to Rs. 10 Lakh||Yes||Nil|
|Quick Transfer||Rs. 25,000 per transaction||No||Nil|
|SBI mCash||Rs. 1,101 per transaction, Rs. 2,202 in a day, and Rs. 5,101 in a month||No||Rs. 2.5 + tax per transaction|
|UPI||Rs. 1 Lakh per transaction per day||No||Nil|
How can I transfer more than 25000 from SBI Yono?
You Can transfer Rs.25000/- or more by using SBI YONO 'Quick Transfer' option
How can I change my maximum transfer limit in SBI Yono?
You can change your transfer limit by using the change limit through verification by OTP
How can I transfer more than 1 lakh in Yono SBI?
Everyone can transfer more than 1 lakh by using NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, UPI, Quick Transfer, and mCash
What is the maximum limit in Yono pay?
All SBI YONO Pay users can transfer Rs.10,00,000/-. Use NEFT + RTGS + IMPS + UPI + Quick Transfer + mCash = 10 lakh + 10 Lakh + 2 Lakh + 1 Lakh + Rs. 25,000 + Rs. 2,202 = Rs.23,27,202/-